What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Chain is long enough.  She is blind in one eye, no depth perception to speak of, just missed and lost her balance.  Objects appear to be closer to her than they actually are.  She is okay to drive as long as that is the case.  Sometimes when she's driving we stop two car lengths back at stop lights until she realizes how far back she is by looking at the cars next to us.  She is a good driver.  However, because I have two eyes and can see well, she gasps when I drive cuz it looks like I am going to hit something or someone.  I usually just let her drive.  Saves a lot of wear and tear on the marriage.

It wasn't a good year for the tomatoes this year.  She says she didn't feed them like she should have and that is why.  And this is the time of the year that the oranges stop growing here in this neighborhood, so very few oranges on the tree.  Come November they will kick right in again.  Ours are more of the juicing type and I like to make home made orange juice for the kids.  They love it.

Larryj

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

Quite some time ago we were talking about morning glories and how late they bloom.  Well, mine are blooming.  Were they worth waiting for?

frawin

Wilma it was definitely worth waiting on, I love Morning Glories, and so do the Humming Birds.

frawin

Wilma, your Morning Glories are beautiful! 

Myrna

Roma Jean Turner

Those are beautiful.  Well worth waiting for.

Ms Bear

Your morning glories are very pretty, that is a beautiful shade of blue.  I used to have wild morning glories but haven't seen any for a long time.  Noticed this morning that my confederate rose has one bloom on it, thought the heat had killed it because there are so few leaves on it.

Judy Harder

Your Heavenly blue are beautiful. Mine gave up the ghost last month. Only the little white flowers bloomed and then the vine died.
I will do it again next year. I have noticed all the bloomers are doing just what they are suppose to now. NON of us, flowers or people liked that terribly hot summer. But, all are blooming right now.

Oh, today my apartment got a wonderful cleaning, and I got the laundry done. Did the flower beds and patio yesterday. Now, I can relax until time to start raking. Lord, I hope it isn't that cool till next month.
But, we will see.
Rain can happen anytime. Seems all the towns/people have plans for the weekend and too many of the last weekends have been just fine. You know we can't be lucky all the time. Sigh!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jo McDonald

Judy.....I really like your new profile picture.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Those are very pretty, however; I don't think they are as lush vine wise as they were last year. Last year they came almost to the ground or at least that is how I remember it. Very, very pretty. I love morning glories.

frawin

Quote from: Jo McDonald on October 05, 2011, 04:18:18 PM
Judy.....I really like your new profile picture.

Judy, Myrna and I agree with Jo, we really like your new picture, you look really good in it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk