What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Judy, are you OK? Please write again, can someone please call Judy and check on her?

jarhead

I hope I'm not just spreading a rumor but the ambulance just came screaming into town probably 15 minutes ago and went to the houseing unit. saw them unloading a gurney in the vicinity of Judy's apartment, then came inside and read this.This does not mean i know who they were picking up, but if i hear anything i will post it as soon as I get a word

sodbuster

Quote from: Judy Harder on August 18, 2011, 10:02:35 AM
I have trouble sending the extra program here if in a poor Oh, dear, I am you I have a program help. I am not being easy not sure what I am being care hopefun and not sure what I am doing do.
In the special Oh, I need help and not sure what is wrong gone.
Last 30 minutes my body am is feeling a program.
I thought it was a Fibro fog and I am feeling nothing is I don't know what is wrong.
Not sure what I need to do..............please keep prayer for me, I am just scared............don't know what what I am doing.
Help...............................

Judy please let us know if you are ok. Your posts sounds eerily similar to my nursing home roomates talking when he was having a stroke. I hope we are just being overly cautious. Take care Judy, I am praying that you are fine.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

flintauqua

Praying that if anything is wrong, it will be better soon.  Be well Judy!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Diane Amberg

I'll kick myself later if I'm just butting in, but as soon as I saw her post, I face book messaged her daughter who I know from there. I'm very worried.

Bonnie M.

Waiting to hear from you, Ron.

Sounds very scary! 
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Edie

Mom70x7

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 18, 2011, 11:38:06 AM
I'll kick myself later if I'm just butting in, but as soon as I saw her post, I face book messaged her daughter who I know from there. I'm very worried.

Glad you did. If you hear something, let us know. There are lots of prayers for Judy right now.

jarhead

Bonnie,
I called her neighbor Irene and she said the ambulance was for Judy. all Irene knew was Judy said she was dizzy and her legs were not working right and Irene said she wasn't making a lot of sense to what she was saying. That's all I know.

Bonnie M.

Thanks, Ron.  I'm glad she's getting the attention she needs right now.
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk