What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

tears only wash the heart...it's ok and you are welcome.

Diane Amberg

My router went into cardiac arrest Friday evening so I've had a forced computer vacation until the new one arrived today and Al got me set up again. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a belated Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

W. Gray

Watching it snow.

Been snowing all night, but nothing is sticking except in the grassy areas because the ground is so warm.

The mountains are supposed to have a record snow pack this year that is supposed to cause some substantial flooding when it all decides to head down. The folks around Lake Meade will probably be glad to hear about that.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

You can just keep that four letter word!  ;D  I finished putting in the garden and that's risky enough this early in May. Must be pretty though.

Judy Harder

I will take my snow in pictures. I have had all the winter I want.
In fact when Wichita posted 100 the other day........was just what made me feel good.
Now, I wasn't out in the sun, I did not have a/c on or run fan........just finally got warmed up.
It isn't fun being cold all the time.
I don't like humidity it causes my COPD to act up, but I do like it on the warmer side.
Around August 1. I am finally caught up with my discomfort and by the time winter comes again
I am warmed up.
I know, this is what happened after I lost all the weight so fast and went through Chemo and radiation.
But, Praise the Lord I am cancer free!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

W. Gray

The snow changed to rain around 10:00 am and has not stopped. Rockies cancelled their game early this morning.

At 4:00pm the rain has changed back to snow. Still no accumulation because of the late warm weather but the temperature is down to 35 and snow/rain to continue through tomorrow.

Good for the grass.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

Edie

greatguns

Watching this beautiful gentle rain on my garden and yard.  It is the perfect rain. :)

sixdogsmom

The bad news is , the wind blew the decorative railing off my front porch roof. By the time depreciatoin and decuctible is counted, home owners' is not gonna pay for it. I will just have it hauled off, after the remaining section is pulled down, then fill the places where it was seated filled with tar.  :P :P
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

Hate to hear that sixsdog, I liked the look of that railing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk