What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I am pleased I got to see him this year. Don't care what kind.
One year we did get Baltimore, but think that was after stormy weather had detour their
migration.
I love its whistle. I enjoy listening and watching all the birds. Even the starlings that drive people crazy.
After all they are God's creature, too. Even if they are pesty. Kind of like us human's
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

jarhead

Quote from Bonnie M.:
We will be heading back to Kansas, two weeks from today, for our "annual" Memorial time visit.

You are coming to Longton when  Ms Bonnie ? Holy moly !! All them divots in your yard aint from me metal detecting your yard. No Mum they aint---I seen a big armadillo down there digging holes everywhere, I tell you---oh yea, we had a hail storm too---hail balls as big as hedge apples--punched big holes in that yard everywhere--it was a real weird storm though---only hit that one yard---aint that weird ? Oh and I saw Farmer Joe down there digging fish worms in your yard---Yea, that's what made most of them holes .

Bonnie M.

O.K. !!!  Are you trying to scare me into not coming back to Longton?  Judy told me that the yard was looking really nice! 
Hmmm!  Was it this trip that you were going to buy me a cup of coffee in the Cafe?  I'll see 'ya there!

Take care of yourself.
Bonnie

jarhead

Whew !! That was a close call Ms Bonnie. After I posted earlier ,a guy called and wanted me to plow him a garden, I entered the address he gave me on my tractor GPS and plowed up a storm---until I found out I was plowing your yard---that turkey had given me the wrong address. Good thing is, there are no more divots in your yard. Sorry---but as  long as your yard looks like a farm field---can Farmer Joe plant some sweet corn  in it?

Diane Amberg

It's nice to hear from Bonnie again. I've missed her cheery posts.
So, the plants are all watered and the packing is finished.I've figured out where we are staying in relation to other things. Al's scooter will be there waiting for us at the Hilton NYC when we arrive. We've got the subway and taxi stands pin pointed. Looks like there is lots to do fairly close by. Should be fun.

Wilma

I am going to watch the Kentucky Derby and I am going to pick a winner.

Diane Amberg

So Wilma, I'm sitting here getting ready to watch, and finally a hummer looked in the screen door at me and had a long drink at the feeder.
  Who do you like? Union Rags? Went the Day Well? How about Alpha?

Bonnie M.

Did anyone pick "I'll Have Another?"  That would be a good thing!
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

Nope. Oh well, another million $ down the drain! ;)

Wilma

I chose two and niether was named I'll have another.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk