What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

My middle daughter used to do a lot of the plastic canvas and really enjoyed it.  I like to sew when I get in the mood but anymore the mood doesn't last very long.

My father wanted my sister and I to learn to tat but we didn't have anyone around that could teach us.  His mother, Mamie Taylor Draper that grew up in Fall River did tat but I don't know if her sisters did or not.  He thought it was prettier than crochet.  She also played piano and none of us was interested in it.  She died before I was born so I didn't get to learn anything from her.

Diane Amberg

Ms Bear

And fried potatoes?  Oh well, I can't eat them very often anymore.

Really trying to keep the salt intake down.  The blood pressure is doing better finally.

I hope it was as good as it sounded.

Diane Amberg

patyrn

Today was my last day of Cardiac Rehab at the fitness center at the hospital.  What a great program it has been to help get my strength back and keep my heart pumping at full steam (plus I've lost a few pounds, too!!!!).  I will continue going there as a member now - just not while wearing a heart monitor and being watched constantly by nurses who are taking blood pressures every step of the way in the process.  We have so much to be thankful for since October and feel so fortunate to live so close to such a wonderful heart hospital and rehab facility with such professional and competent medical professionals.  Life is good............

larryJ

It's wonderful that you are doing so well.  Keep up the good work.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Ole Granny

Tremendous!  Glad everything is running smooth!  Keep it up.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Ms Bear

Sounds like you are getting 2012 off to a great start.  So good that you have access to help you need and will take advantage of it.

Diane Amberg

It's wonderful to hear that you are doing great and they cut you loose! :-*

Diane Amberg

Before I forget, Happy Valentines Day all!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk