What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

It's only 83 here right now, but the heat is on it's way, with thunder storms expected later today. I'm going to make a blue berry pie in a little while. The New Jersey Blues are at their peak right now and sure are good.

frawin

We are going to stay in and stay cool today.  Cable TV reported 109 yesterday.  My sister in the Phoenix area reported 118 yesterday when I spoke to her.  Once it reaches 100 it's HOT period.

mlw

Roma Jean Turner

I don't think I will go to Wichita later today because of the heat.  I seem to need a lot of rest these days with the temp so high.

Wilma

I haven't had any excitement to day but tomorrow is another day.  Tomorrow I am taking this computer to the shop for repair or junking which ever is the cheapest.  Then maybe I will be able to do the things that it used to do.

Also, I have an appointment for a carotid artery scan.  I have been having one every six months.  The last one I had resulted in surgery on the left side.  I hope this one doesn't show that the right side needs it now.

So if you notice that I am not on the Forum, just remember that my computer is in the hospital and might not recover.

Judy Harder

Good luck with your scan. I hope what ever happens is good news.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Hefe de vaca

I too wish you the best. Good that you keep checked out. I pray surgery isn't necessary.

Catwoman

Wilma...I'm keeping you and your computer BOTH in my prayers! lol  I would miss getting to read you, dear lady...And we don't pray for surgery to be necessary...:-(...Hang in there and tell Janet to keep us all posted, OK?  I'll be worried about you.

farmgal67357

We signed a contract on the house in Howard, and got a phone call today saying that we will be closing on this house within the next two weeks! Now we gotta get our loan to go through. *BIG SIGH* I'm tired, but still very excited! Howard, here we come! 8)
Lisa
Lisa

larryJ

Well, Mama is coming home tonight.  The plane was late taking off and will be very late coming into Long Beach.  But, I will be there to pick everyone up and bring them home.  Because it will be so late, our granddaughter will just stay here tonight.  My "vacation" has drawn to an end.  It has been very quiet and peaceful here for seven days.  But I am eagerly waiting to hear my granddaughter's impressions of New York and to see her new American Girl doll. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

I wonder if they had tea at the store. It's a really neat place. Share their adventures please.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk