What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Edie

Wilma

I am the luckiest little sister in the world.  My big sister is kind and gentle and would never dream of using a game for an ungentle slap and today is her birthday.  Telling her age would be giving mine away and besides she won't be reading this, so what would be the point.

sixdogsmom

Wilma, you were probably a lot better little sister than I was. I know I just drove my big sister crazy; I wish she were here so I could tell her that. She and her husband were lost in an automobile accident coming to my house for Thanksgiving some years back. I miss her still. :'(
Edie

greatguns

I'm still a good little sister, a my older sisters don't hit me anymore. ;D ;D

larryJ

Unfortunately, I was never blessed with a sister, just two brothers who didn't slap, just slugged.

We took the 4 month old Pomchi, RAMBO, to the vet today for a checkup and a shot.  He is in perfect health, thank you very much.  And, we finally managed to get our son's car down to the tire store and new tires put on the front.  We had been putting that off for a while.  We have enjoyed our afternoon international coffee and have talked to our son who is currently in Paris, France.

All is well with our world today. :)

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Warph

Quote from: larryJ on September 29, 2009, 07:26:25 PM
Unfortunately, I was never blessed with a sister, just two brothers who didn't slap, just slugged.

We took the 4 month old Pomchi, RAMBO, to the vet today for a checkup and a shot.  He is in perfect health, thank you very much.  And, we finally managed to get our son's car down to the tire store and new tires put on the front.  We had been putting that off for a while.  We have enjoyed our afternoon international coffee and have talked to our son who is currently in Paris, France.

All is well with our world today. :)

Larryj

Larry.... When they get tired of the museams, tell him to checkout Pigalle while there... he and his wife should get a kick out of the area.  They should come away with at least six months of stories to tell friends back home.  Tell 'em to stay in the lighted areas.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

larryJ

Thanks, Warph, I will pass it along although I am sure that they are aware of the area.  And, knowing them they are not the type to go there, but who knows for sure.  Anyway, I will pass it along.

Larryj

larryJ

Today we get our 4 year old granddaughter as it is a school day for her.  Ya just never know what is going to be the plan on these kind of days, but the wife has an appointment, so it is just me and the kid.  Maybe after lunch go to the park for a while.  Anyway, just some quality time for us both.

Larryj

Cheyenne

We got a new puppy last night so today we are just playing with her. She is a 7 week old Mini Schnauzer that we named Tehya

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk