What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Working on making the red-ring cinnamon pickles.  Have three more steps in the process, then I can put them in the jars.
Need to go up to the market and buy some more sugar.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

this morning I typed up the church bulletin and then printed it.
This after noon is all mine.

I am playing on the computer...................love the farms on facebook and since I can't physically plant and reap like I use to
this is a nice way of playing in the dirt without getting dirty, wet cold or well you farmers and ranchers know what I mean.

The rest of day will either be a nap on purpose (or I will finish a book and nod over it) and then get ready for my weekend.
This is the annual coed softball tournament and for the past 21 years I have either been playing or keeping score.

It didn't take but a couple of years for me to figure out that my ball playing days were over...........so the way I can participate is to keep score.
I must be down there for opening game at 8AM then we will see just how long my body can stay sitting and then walk when I get up.

If anyone wants to watch some great (and not so good) softball  come to the ball field in Longton..........Unless we get rained out....it usually goes on no matter what.

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Joanna

I spent today working on updating the business infor for the booklet Chamber is planning to do. 

Now I'm getting ready to go see our grandson in Manhattan tomorrow!  Oh, and we're going to a ball game; a friend bought some kind of party pack and invited us... so after we've spoiled Aiden thoroughly, his other grandparents are coming to babysit so his folks can go to the Chapman school reunion and we can go to the ball game/party. Woo Hoo... who's playing?  ??? I don't have a clue... K-State and someone I suppose  ;D  I'm playing with Aiden though; that's what's important!  ;)

dnalexander

I'm spending the next week at Lake Tahoe. Here are some pictures of what I am looking at while here. I will try and post some of my pictures if I can get them digitized. Hope everyone has a great labor day.

Diane Amberg

That's what I remember... beautiful. Have a wonderful time.

Mongo

Going CAS (cowboy action shooting ) at Chapman the next couple of mornings. Then watch the grandson for a while and take fire call the rest of the weekend. May get a little work done around the house and farm.

Teresa

Shoot consistent Mongo...  ;D

I'll be shooting next Sunday.. Hope I can get my rhythm down better and not try to hurry myself up and end up costing me....
Have to practice as much as I can. I'm going to be shooting in the Jersey Lilly in California in October..
( I'm kinda nervous about it)  8)

Been dove hunting alot the last few days. Having a huge cookout tonight with friends..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Me?  Work, eat and sleep.  Work, eat, and sleep.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Stop.  You will make people think you like me or something.   :-*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk