Thumbs up for Arizona and Constitutional rights

Started by srkruzich, August 18, 2009, 06:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: greatguns on August 31, 2009, 03:54:46 PM
Or the other way around.

well they might but not without some of mine going towards them.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Yo Steve, I was just asking for information, not having an opinion. I wondered if it was to protect from looters, but I have no idea. Why did the owners allow them to be taken?

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 31, 2009, 09:03:18 PM
Yo Steve, I was just asking for information, not having an opinion. I wondered if it was to protect from looters, but I have no idea. Why did the owners allow them to be taken?

Some owners were intimidated into giving them up.  The cops showed up and locked n loaded against the owners.  Some of the citizens refused to give them up and the cops backed down.  I remember watching the reports and when Gen honore came in and took charge, he was on tv when a group of cops came by with automatic weapons locked n loaded and aimed at the civilians and he jumped their butts and told them to ground their weapons or else.   The cops were a big problem in New orleans. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Actually I was referring to Greensburg and the tornado that did so much damage. (in response to something Jo had just said) I wondered why the residents there gave up their weapons and to whom.
Yes, I saw Gen. Honore coming into new Orleans just like Patton. I was very impressed with him. (He also told the men in his own trucks to lower their weapons too.) Yes, the cops were a real pain.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk