State Worshipping Churches

Started by redcliffsw, August 29, 2009, 12:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Quote from: Teresa on August 31, 2009, 02:36:51 PM
pad me in Gold...

Would that make you "gilded"? ;D

I know it was a typo, but it was a funny one. 8)

pamsback

Quote from: Teresa on August 31, 2009, 02:36:51 PM
Hell.............. hmmmmm    :-\   interesting concept...

I wouldn't talk religion with most people if you pad me in Gold...
but I do find this conversation somewhat ahhhhh .. not really humorous.. but interesting........ :)

Talkin religion isn't the same as talkin about God I've found LOL talkin "religion" tends to amuse me. ;D

Teresa

Dang it Flint~!!  ;D I wish I WAS padded in Gold.. ( I corrected it) like it matters now.   ::)   LOL

Quote from: pamsback on August 31, 2009, 03:02:17 PM

Talkin religion isn't the same as talkin about God I've found LOL talkin "religion" tends to amuse me. ;D

Yea.... same here.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

I find that every person has a different view of religion, even those who sit next to one another in church. Only time will tell what is right for you. The bible has been changed and rewritten many times from the original version. Even that version was a compilation of books chosen by a group of men influenced by their own lives and times. Much has been lost through the veils of time.
Edie

pamsback

COOL picture SDM  :laugh:

You could fill VOLUMES with what they DIDn't put in the Bible lol

sixdogsmom

LOL! I wuz lookin' for one with a gas can, but this 'll have to do.  :D
Edie

srkruzich

Quote from: sixdogsmom on August 31, 2009, 03:23:14 PM
I find that every person has a different view of religion, even those who sit next to one another in church. Only time will tell what is right for you. The bible has been changed and rewritten many times from the original version. Even that version was a compilation of books chosen by a group of men influenced by their own lives and times. Much has been lost through the veils of time.

Lets see, they have released quite a bit of the ORIGINALs, aka dead sea scrolls, and the passages they released are the same as what we have today as far as the NT.  The OT is the same today as it was when it was first written.   The jews are sticklers for accuracy.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

Sorry I've been gone so long...But, my answer to the view on Kennedy:

That view depends entirely upon whether you're looking out over the landscape...

Or...

Up from the bottom of Chappaquidik.

frawin

WOW Cat aren't you the creative one, I like that one, Conan or Jay will be trying to use that one.

Catwoman

Let's just say that, when it comes to the Kennedy clan...I'm not impressed with any one of them...They're not fit to put the spit polish on my dress heels.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk