Demographic Problem

Started by Teresa, August 28, 2009, 11:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I was asked by a forum member to put this up...

Is this a real problem for our future world?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

a couple thoughts, mostly humerous in nature;

1.  If you believe the bible, the truth is written there, go find it.

2.  Blame the gays imo

3.  If muslims are such a rising power in europe and america, we probably should spend less time pissing them off
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

pamsback

Well HELL! I did MY part.........I had THREE kids LMAO.

redcliffsw

more from Brussels.......

Eurabian Safari

The Sharia areas of Europe are expanding rapidly across Western Europe. While currently still restricted to what the French officially call the ZUS (zones urbaines sensibles – sensitive urban areas) these areas are growing fast. Even today, eight million of the sixty million inhabitants of France already live in one of the country's 751 ZUS.

The month of Ramadan is traditionally the most dangerous time of the year in Europe's sensitive areas. After sunset, the Ramadan ban on eating, drinking and engaging in sexual activities expires until the following sunrise. Ramadan is a period of nightly feasts for Muslims. Young Muslims are extremely touchy. These feasts easily spill over into nightly spasms of mayhem, vandalism, and violence. Europe's Ramadan riots often go on for days or weeks, during which hundreds of cars, shops and public buildings are set on fire.

In Muslim countries, such as Indonesia, the police steps up patrols during Ramadan in order to crack down on illegal nightly activities.

More:

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4069

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk