Why Att. Gen. Eric Holder is a Piece of Crap

Started by Warph, August 27, 2009, 10:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

As long as nobody is holding a political sign too close to the polling place or blocking the door, people can stand where they want.  The threats had come from supposed whites to keep blacks from showing up to vote. These aren't the same as the Black Panthers of old, at least not around here. They do look tough and are meant to, but as some of you suggested to me, intimidation is in the eye of the beholder until violence happens. You could only see what the camera shot showed you. Why they said they were "security" beats me.  If you were one of them, what would you have said if some guy with a camera approached you? They never did "cause any trouble."  Some of you are generalizing again and I too don't care for the labels. That young man from U P should have known better.  IMHO   He seemed to be there to cover trouble and none happened.  Nobody was harassed or followed home or followed back to their cars or anything else that I ever heard of.

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I already said why. He appeared to be ready to cover trouble and there wasn't any. IMHO. Go back and listen to what he said. He was a student reporter, not a seasoned one. Not that many years ago someone might have picked him up and stuffed him and his sound man in a barrel. And I do mean the Philly cops, not the Black Panthers. They don't put up with anything that looks like it might create trouble where there hadn't been any. They have enough trouble keeping the lid on things as it is. Too many of 'em being killed in the line of duty. Ya don't mess with the Philly cops. The Mayor had already made a plea to keep election day civilized.

Varmit

All he was doing was asking questions, he wasn't trying to start anything.  I am curious as to what the reaction would be if the tables were turned.  For example, if it had been a couple of skinheads standing outside a polling office in a mostly white neighborhood?  Also, why is it okay for members of the black panther party to provide "security" at a polling office, yet cries of racism are sounded when the Minuteman project patrols the border? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on August 28, 2009, 07:35:57 PM
For example, if it had been a couple of skinheads standing outside a polling office in a mostly white neighborhood?  Also, why is it okay for members of the black panther party to provide "security" at a polling office, yet cries of racism are sounded when the Minuteman project patrols the border? 

People don't call the minutemen racist because of their function as a miltia type organization.  They call them racists because of the speech of certain members and because they sometimes target legal citizens of hispanic descent.  note that i said SOMETIMES, not all.

It should also be said that extremists on either side are usually hypocrites.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

Billy, I can't possibly answer those questions, how could I?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk