Why Att. Gen. Eric Holder is a Piece of Crap

Started by Warph, August 27, 2009, 10:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Eight years ago next month, Sept. 11, 2001, terrorists in two fuel-laden jetliners crashed into and collapsed the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City.

Another jet with a full fuel load tore into the Pentagon in Washington.

A fourth crashed in a field in Somerset County, [Pennsylvania,] believed to have been brought down by brave passengers who refused to let terrorist bastards hit another Washington target.

Nearly 3,000 men, women and children died.

Many were incinerated and vaporized in the infernos.

And the United States Department of Justice now is actively considering prosecuting Central Intelligence Agency employees and those with whom the CIA contracted -- for scaring terrorist suspects. God forbid that those charged with bringing the 9/11 terrorists -- and those involved in other terrorist acts -- to justice and/or with eliciting information about future terrorist plans might have used necessarily nasty tactics to do so.

Attorney General Eric Holder, who would rather prosecute those defending America than, say, New Black Panther Party members intimidating voters with clubs in Philadelphia, vows that no information will be made public that would compromise the work of the CIA. There, don't you feel better? Never mind the chilling effect of prosecuting those who did the job they were charged to do.

Perhaps the Obama administration would like to take terrorist suspects to Starbucks for, what the heck, a nice Caffe Misto. God help these fools. God help the U.S.A." -----Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

I respectfully submit that part of that article is nothing but hooey!  The Guardian Angels are no more "New Black Panthers" than the Patriot Guard are. In fact they are not even all black. They have uniforms of a sort and help patrol SEPTA and help keep young hooligans intimidated and in line. They did do some patrols in some primarily black voting districts in case any "white sheets types" showed up to cause trouble.   Remember, there had never been a black Presidential race before and nobody knew what would happen.  There had been some threats made to keep local blacks from showing up to vote.  The Guardian Angels never laid a hand on anyone.  They did have clubs, just in case.  ( No different that the armed people in Arizona.)  The media was the one who tried to suggest that there would be trouble, and actually baited those people.  Our local TV stations come from Philly and we got all the coverage, both good and bad.  I saw it all.  At one point they were asked to move back and did.  Earlier this year Coatesville PA had a night time fire bug problem in one of the less affluent row home sections of town. Something like 15 homes were burned. The Guardian Angles offered (and were accepted) to night patrol the area and eventually the arsonists were caught. Pittsburgh tends to see Philly as a bit of competition, but its a shame that reporter didn't let the truth get in the way of his reporting. That would tend to make me question anything that reporter writes.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2009, 11:46:00 AM
I respectfully submit that part of that article is nothing but hooey!  The Guardian Angels are no more "New Black Panthers" than the Patriot Guard are. In fact they are not even all black. They have uniforms of a sort and help patrol SEPTA and help keep young hooligans intimidated and in line. They did do some patrols in some primarily black voting districts in case any "white sheets types" showed up to cause trouble.   Remember, there had never been a black Presidential race before and nobody knew what would happen.  There had been some threats made to keep local blacks from showing up to vote.  The Guardian Angels never laid a hand on anyone.  They did have clubs, just in case.  ( No different that the armed people in Arizona.)  The media was the one who tried to suggest that there would be trouble, and actually baited those people.  Our local TV stations come from Philly and we got all the coverage, both good and bad.  I saw it all.  At one point they were asked to move back and did.  Earlier this year Coatesville PA had a night time fire bug problem in one of the less affluent row home sections of town. Something like 15 homes were burned. The Guardian Angles offered (and were accepted) to night patrol the area and eventually the arsonists were caught. Pittsburgh tends to see Philly as a bit of competition, but its a shame that reporter didn't let the truth get in the way of his reporting. That would tend to make me question anything that reporter writes.

Diane... I believe you have the Guardian Angels mixed up with the New Black Panther trash.... The article WAS talking about the intimidation of the NBP at a voters polling station.  Check the video below:

The Video:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFpfQpuuVzI

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430.html

http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/83796/

http://minx.cc/?post=291195

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

Warph,  maybe you missed the guy with the AR-15 assualt rifle outside a town hall meeting in Arizona a few days ago.  Consider these men as just excercising their right to bear arms.  You aren't anti second amendment are you?

OMG Liberal burn him!  ;)
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Anmar, maybe you missed the location of these events.  The town hall meeting in Arizona was setup to discuss current issues with a public offical.  The black panthers are at a location setup to determine who that public offical is going to be.  The people in Arizona were there exercising their rights, not only under the Constitution, but also under Arizona law.  They were not there providing "security" for any thing. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

WARPH, right situation, wrong name. Sorry. But, they didn't hurt any body and the clubs were not illegal.  The police didn't have any problem with them.

Teresa

Thanks Billy..

You said what I was going to say but only a whole lot shorter version and much more polite.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

So the black guys don't have the right to stand out there?  I'm confused.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Teresa

ohhhh for gods sake Anmar.................. ::)  Quit reaching...........
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

You're confused...no kidding.  I will try to make this as simple as possible.  To compare the black panthers, who were standing outside a polling office to provide "security" with the folks in arizona is like comparing apples to oragnes.  The people in arizona were carrying their firearms in a peaceful demostration of their rights, they were not there in case any "black liberation types" showed up to cause trouble.  Now, I have no problem with the black panthers holding or staging a political rally, however, a polling office is not the place to do that, unless, of course you are trying to intimidate people to vote a certain way.  
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk