Wanted!

Started by sixdogsmom, August 13, 2009, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Quote from: sixdogsmom on August 14, 2009, 08:59:40 PM
I am sooo blushing!  :-[ :-[ :-[ Tell Sheila that the feeling is mutual; I would certainly enjoy a visit with her! And you too!  ;) ;)

Edie at least you added me as a second. You can meet her first and then me. I don't mind playing second fiddle to Sheila, I still haven't figured out how I got so lucky. Really I gave up trying to make sense of it and just go with the flow and make sure I don't complain too much. The wisdom of being my age is I love women, all women, plain and simple. As a young foolish boy that was not the case and caused a lot of heart ache. I have reconciled my love of women now and my world is less complicated and a whole lot more loving. I don't expect you all to understand, but I just felt I had to be honest with you all. :)

David

greatguns

These buns of steel have been painting all day and has to finish it tomorrow.  Maybe it is lead, feels like it right now. ;) ;) :( :(

dnalexander

Somehow this thread seems to lend itself to the use of multiple emoticons, what do you think. ??? :laugh: ;) ;D :D :)

That is too many emoticons isn't it? ??? :police:

David

flintauqua

Does mixed emoticons equal mixed emotions, or just mixed iconography. :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P :-\ :angel: :P :o ;D :angel: :D :o ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Judy Harder

I must admit when I am blue or just need a pat on the back, all I need do is come in here
and the love and smiles just flow.

Thank you all for being who you are...........does not matter if we have bottoms like those russian dolls or just
flab, steel or kapok..........you are all a blessing to me.

God bless you all. I will leave the emoticons alone..........the Cross is all I need
Have a great weekend where ever you are.

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

dnalexander

Thanks to this thread I just finished cleaning out the shed. I discovered that I own a desk. That should come in very handy.

David

Wilma

I found a cure for that magnet and buns of steel.  Let someone fix it so you can't into the Forum.  It worked for me.

Mom70x7

Ahhh - so what did you do while you were away?  ???

We pined for you.  :D  :D  :D

sixdogsmom

After all Wlma, we had to check to see if you were alright!  ;D
Edie

Wilma

I don't know, Diane.  The tech fixed it for me.  It was in my anti-virus doo-hickey.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk