Judy here about Mom

Started by Judy Harder, August 18, 2009, 01:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I usually put something like this on the religious channel, but I wanted all of you to read this.

This is one of the toughest emails I have ever written. Bear with me I hope I can make myself understood.
I am still trying to digest what the doctors told us this morning.

Mom has cancer of the bone (maybe leukemia) and now her kidneys are shutting down and she is trying to decide if she will do dialaysis.

The bone marrow test has not been finished, we are still waiting for that to come back.and they did a test on her today a sonargram of her kidneys.

She is a sick lady and decisions are being made. I went across to the library here in Topeka to email all of you.
I don't have a cell phone and my money is very tight. I have no idea when I will go home.
One of you Longton people let Pastor Dave know about this;, ammie, Casandra or you or someone else will need to do the bulletin.
If I am home by Friday I will do it.but I am not planning on it.

Right now mom is in room 668. If they do dialaysis she will be moved to another room.
I am (last night and tonight staying at my brothers. email is mbates3@cox.net
and phone number is 785 246 1266;             cell phone (Diana's)785 554 2414

Right now I really don't know what is going to happen. I know that her time with us is short. we will know more when the tests all get back.

I will email you all again when I have news. ...she enjoys having us all with her.

This is a whole new expierence for us.........but we are learning how to walk together.
Keep us in your prayers....
If you want, respond to yahoo.......since I am away from sktc.
I will try to answer them when I have the time.
God bless you.
Judy

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Clubine Ranch

Our prayers go with you and your family.

Teresa

Judy..although it is hard for you.. it has to be comforting to know that  God is the driver on her journey.. HE will know when its time for him to take her home..
Please take this time to visit with her about all the wonderful memories that you have ..and the love you share together.
Our thoughts are with you all.   
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Judy, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.  Teresa is so right in the fact that love heals a lot of wounds and the magic words,
" I love you, Mom" are the most magical of all. 
May the decisions that are made be the ones she wants you all to abide by, and let God do the rest.
  Bless you and yours, and may the surrounding love of others help you though this heart troubling time.

Sending love across the miles.
  Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Mom70x7

Judy -

You have my prayers. It is so good, though, that you are able to be there.

You can, however, still check your sktc mail. Go here: http://www.sktmainstreet.com/ and log in.

Good luck.

Ms Bear

Judy, I pray for strength for you and your mother.  I know that she is fortunate to have you with her.

Rudy Taylor

Praying for you, Judy.

Bless your heart.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

sixdogsmom

Prayers from here Judy, God bless all of you.
Edie

greatguns

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  God bless you.

kshillbillys

I am praying for you and your family Judy. If you need anything, please let me know!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk