WEHLING II, Steven Paul - b. June 5, 1990 - d. August 15, 2009

Started by heather_tyler_2014, August 17, 2009, 05:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heather_tyler_2014

Steven Paul Wehling II, age 19, a resident of Longton, Kansas, died Saturday, August 15, 2009 as a result of a car accident. Steven was born on June 5, 1990 in Independence, Missouri, the son of Karin D. Lewis and the late Steven Paul Wehling Sr.

Steven was a graduate of Elk Valley High School class of 2008. He was currently working in telecommunications for Western Watts. While in high school, Steven was a member of FFA, FCCLA, SADD, basketball and baseball teams. Steven enjoyed playing video games, watching the Kansas City Chiefs, fishing, playing basketball on Sunday Night, and just being with friends.

Steven is survived by his mother and step-father Karin and Kent Coatney of Longton, Kansas; four sisters, Vanessa Fletcher of Wichita, Kansas, Alyssa Wehling of Longton, Kansas, twin sister Rachelle Wehling of Colwich, Kansas, and Ronni Coatney of Longton, Kansas; two nephews, Wyatt and Colbe; two nieces, Hanna and Jayden; special aunt, Kellie Harper of Moline, Kansas;  grandparents, Norma Bruce of Sunrise Beach, Missouri, Pastor George and Bobbye Lewis of Moline, Kansas, and Jim and Celia Bunyard of Elk City, Kansas; and several aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Funeral services will be held at 10:00 AM Thursday, August 20, 2009 at Elk Valley High School in Longton, Kansas with Pastor Dave Sanchez officiating. Visitation will be held Wednesday from 3 to 8 PM at Zimmerman Funeral Home in Howard. Interment will be at Longton Cemetery. The family suggests contributions go towards helping with expenses. Online condolences may be left at www.countrysidefh.com Arrangements are under the direction of Zimmerman Funeral Home, P.O. Box 1233, 206 E. Washington, Howard, KS 67349.

Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

heather_tyler_2014

It is very sad.. :'( Steven was a friend, son, uncle, brother, cousin, nephew and a very good hearted person.. He will be missed by soo many people. I couldn't think of a person that deserved this less. He was one of the nicest guys I knew... R.I.P Steven, I miss and love you...!!! :'( :'( :'(
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

patyrn

Heather,

Thanks for putting this obituary on the Forum to inform friends.  I have been out of town and did not know about this.  So sorry for the loss of your friend.

Karen I.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk