Where in Elk County Am I?

Started by flintauqua, August 13, 2009, 10:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

I saw you.  Did you see me as I flew over? ;D ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

Yup, that's our Super Fresh, the one that's up hill both ways. We don't use that bank though.  Great, I waved at ya. That's the Acme coordinates for my house. Al and I were playing with it. He loves it.

jensarlou

good job dee gee.  if you hadn't pointed it out i would never have known it was there. 

Dee Gee

Next place to find.
It stands beside a circle drive that is shown as a complete circle on TerraServer-USA but only as a fish hook on Google Earth.
It runs 24 hours, 7 days a week and 52 weeks every year.

More clues later if it is located or named.

Either what it is or the coordinates will be okay.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

greatguns

Could it be the artisan well at Busby?

Dee Gee

I thought it would be too easy. You get the honor of putting on the next quest.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

greatguns

Someone else can do the honors.  It was just a guess on my part.

flintauqua

Leave it to Delbert to switch counties on us.  At least he did start a new thread, Where am I in Chautauqua County, which is where this tangent continues.

Does anyone else have an Elk County spot?  If so go for it.  If there isn't anything by Thursday, noon, I'll post one.

Charles

flintauqua

I'm going to be traveling thru next Tuesday, and won't have good access.  So if anyone, anyone at all would like to post a target, go for it.  Otherwise I'll post one and try to give clues as I can.

Have a good Labor Day weekend,

Charles

flintauqua

Even though I am very close to Liberty,
I'm still an order issued by legal authority

Where in Elk County Am I?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk