Wanted!

Started by sixdogsmom, August 13, 2009, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

I got the tomatoes canned and now the magnet has got me ;D although tonight it isn't a very strong magnet.  Everyone have a good night as the magnet might be stronger tomorrow.

sixdogsmom

I have one more kitchen cabinet to go through today, then need to finish the bathroom cabinets.  :P Gonna have to take a little time out for some laundry though, don't mind that, I can 'puter while it's going through the cycles. That's the plan if this ol' magnet will just turn me loose!  ::)
Edie

dnalexander

As a point of scientific fact I just wanted to make sure that you all know that a magnet does not attract lead. So there is not a magnet keeping your A*s stuck to the chair. Now I do know of alchemy stories that say you can turn lead in to gold; I know gold is also not attracted to a magnet. As an aside I have to admit that I have seen backsides that seemed to have a magnetic attraction and were worth their weight in gold. Now being a man of science I will say that like most of you I find myself on here when I have things to do so I will be going. Does any one know what the escape velocity to overcome gravity is? Maybe we can't escape for psychological reasons and it is not a physics question. Anyway gotta go, but I will be back later. I try not to blame it on you guys, myself, or the forum. Right now I am leaning towards the fact that it is your fault. ;D :angel: ??? ::)

David

greatguns

Who said it was lead? ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mom70x7

I thought it was Old Ironsides!  :D  ???  :D   :angel: ???  :D  ???  :angel:  :D

Dee Gee

I believe they are buns of steel.  ::)
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Wilma

If the magnet is working it has to be buns of steel.  I am having trouble getting out of my chair, too.

sixdogsmom

David, science has spoken; buns of steel it is! LOL!! Thanks to both of you for that, I have been mulling this over all evening trying to think of a logical response. And I got one from fellow forum members! Thnx!  :-* :-*
Edie

dnalexander

Quote from: sixdogsmom on August 14, 2009, 08:05:54 PM
David, science has spoken; buns of steel it is! LOL!! Thanks to both of you for that, I have been mulling this over all evening trying to think of a logical response. And I got one from fellow forum members! Thnx!  :-* :-*

Edie I heard you had buns of gold. I am sorry if that is too personal, I should have know better from my Kansas upbringing to not say that. If I wasn't in love with my redhead Sheila you might be one of my favorite cougars. Forgive me if anyone is offended.

Edie, If I were single I would have been out with  you drinking an adult beverage and having a ham sandwich the other night watching the meteor shower. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening. Also, Sheila knows who you are and she says she would like to meet you.

David

sixdogsmom

I am sooo blushing!  :-[ :-[ :-[ Tell Sheila that the feeling is mutual; I would certainly enjoy a visit with her! And you too!  ;) ;)
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk