Main Menu

Thank you Lois.

Started by Janet Harrington, September 24, 2006, 06:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Thank you Lois for contributing to the obits.  I sure helps when someone else is doing it.  I know that I need to add more and I will as time goes along.  As for whether or not these will be saved someway if this site ever closes down, I'll ask Kjell how hard it would be to save these.  Including everything that has been placed on this forum.

genealogynut

I have several more to put on her yet, but they are going to have to wait until later.  Don is feeling like he's a widower this afternoon and evening.  :laugh: :laugh:

Wilma

These obits have a lot of names in them that could be used by someone who is researching.  Even the names of the pall bearers are interesting.  It would be a shame to lose them, since Elk County doesn't seem to have any other resources available on the internet.

I have been enjoying reading them.  They show when some families first came to Elk County and that some of them, not the original ones, but their descendents are still here.  I had to throw that in so Janet or Ms. T wouldn't call me on it. 

Teresa

Fast thinking Mama Wilma... ;)

I wouldn't EVER say anything to you about it.. but Janet would.
She ALWAYS says mean things to people..

((Looking at Janet and sticking my tongue out)))

:D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk