Obama's Health-Care Bill

Started by Warph, August 05, 2009, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: flintauqua on August 22, 2009, 01:13:19 AM
Quote from: srkruzich on August 21, 2009, 11:13:06 PM

Third, i am not for any government interference in our lives. 

anarchy - 1. the complete absence of government 2. political disorder and violence; lawlessness 3. disorder in any sphere of activity

From Websters New World Dictionary of the American Language, 2nd College Edition, 1986

you know we could go into this forever and a day but the bottom line is that the individual not the government is responsible for how they take care of themselves.   The less government in our lives the higher quality of life we lead.   One such thing that people are mislead in to believing is police protection. Police are not obligated to protect us.  Their job is to protect public property and that has been verified by the supreme court.  I am happy with that, since i have the means and the weapons to deter and protect myself from predators. 

we have a constitution.   It is the law of the land.  Unfortunately Government has ignored it due to the masses wanting to get something for nothing and permitting the government to usurp their authority. 
isn't that anarchy?  lawlessness?  violating the law of the land?  I'd say were already in anarchy. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pamsback

Quote from: pamsback on August 19, 2009, 07:56:16 PM
Poppa is rough and really DOESN'T care what anybody thinks....or whether or not they LIKE what HE thinks.....He can be rude and crude but make no mistake he is a very intelligent guy and a good guy.

Been thinkin about this for a couple days.......I didn't say before because I wasn't sure if he wanted me to "out " him so to speak or if he wanted to stay incognito but I'm gonna tell yall who Poppa is...He's my oldest son. He stands for what he believes in and he doesn't take well to unimportant criticism of things like spellin  and punctuation or what some consider crudeness. To him the message is more important than the delivery mode which is AS it should be.
He's a lot like me...he knows it but it just ain't really all that important.
He's BETTER than me because he will "call a spade a spade" no matter who or what it is and won't really care if they like it or not or if ANYbody does for that matter.

Talone is my OTHER son.....the same can be said of him :) I raised them to be individuals with the guts to stand for what THEY believe in whether it is anybody ELSES belief or not inCLUDING mine.
OH yeah I have a daughter who is just as much an individual as the rest of us :) I'm a lucky woman :)

Teresa

:)  "REAL Mamas always stand beside and behind their youngins'... " 
That's an A+ in my book.

I do believe some in here better thicken up their thin skin... I think we got a ringer on the horizon..  ;)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Obama Sucks!!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Kjell H.

Having lived 45 of my 50 years in Europe where socialized medicine is all that there is, America better wake up and fight against what the Democrats are wanting to do. Once your freedom to choose is taken from you, you will never get it back. 

This is a good video that should make you think.

http://www.pjtv.com/v/2299

Marshal Halloway

Warph

Obama Sucks!!
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Congressman Rogers' makes his opening statement on Health Care reform legislation that is under debate in Congress.

Teresa

Congressman Rogers spoke to Fox News about provisions in the Democrat Health Care plan that will ration your healthcare and create a commission to set prices for healthcare in America

Warph

Obama Sucks!!
--Warph

-- Warph

Varmit

Maybe a little off topic, but I am wondering what will happen to doc.'s and patients that refuse to play by the rules?  For example, doc's that continue to allow patients to pay for their own healthcare, or begin to operate on a barter system?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk