Question???

Started by Varmit, August 06, 2009, 04:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

With the spotlight on healthcare my question is what else does obamas adminstration have brewing?  Their S.O.P being to dazzle the media with one issue while working on another has me suspicious.  I think that I would rather lay in a tub of rattlesnakes then to trust this adminstration.  Espcially since they began calling for the reporting of people that do not agree with their healthcare plan.  To me, the picture being formed when you connect the dots isn't a pretty one.  The theroy of FEMA camps, gov't takeover banks and major industry and private businesses, the infusion into government of groups like ACORN and SEIU, pandering to labor unions, allowing groups like the Apollo Project to draft legislation, the considerable financial contributions to Americorps, the calling for a civil defense corps, and making anyone who turns a profit into the "enemy", well, to me bears a striking resemblence to another "community orgainzer" that rose to power not that long ago.  This country is indeed heading for dark times.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

larryJ

You made me look, Billy.  I tried searching for bills currently before the Congress.  There are many and most are mundane and almost all are sent to committee for further study.  There are/were bills last month to recognize the Veteran's Basketball game, an earlier bill to restore the government of Honduras, but my favorite and one I would vote for:  A bill to recognize the importance of:

COUNTRY MUSIC!  AN UNIQUELY AMERICAN ART FORM WHICH HAS CONTRIBUTED MUCH TO OUR COUNTRY.

Why we need a bill for this, I don't know.  But I would vote for it.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk