He's Barack Obama

Started by Warph, July 26, 2009, 04:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: mtcookson on August 04, 2009, 10:55:00 AM
Quote from: Teresa on August 01, 2009, 11:04:12 PMand we built and "OWN " Down Range.. ( just as we did THIS site and CasCity ..  ( iF that is anyone business.)
I have never posted anything that I do not have permission from "my friends"   before I put them on here.

To add to that, since they own the forum they actually also own all of the posts in that forum and can technically do with the posts what they want. ;)

That is true!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Warph

Quote from: srkruzich on August 04, 2009, 11:44:19 AM
Quote from: Teresa on August 01, 2009, 11:04:12 PMand we built and "OWN " Down Range.. ( just as we did THIS site and CasCity ..  ( iF that is anyone business.)
I have never posted anything that I do not have permission from "my friends"   before I put them on here.

To add to that, since they own the forum they actually also own all of the posts in that forum and can technically do with the posts what they want. ;)

That is true!

That is TRUE!  Teresa asked me if she could post a couple of my posts on "Down Range" and I said fine with me.  SHE ASKED ME FIRST before posting them.  I guarantee you she asked HazCat, Tom B, and others before she posted their comments on here.  Where is this silly Cellar person anyway?  What kind of thing is that to say for a "newbie," brand new to this forum.  Haven't seen any posting since her last screwy comments.  I hope she got the message LOUD and CLEAR! 
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on August 04, 2009, 02:41:36 PM

Quote from: srkruzich on August 04, 2009, 11:44:19 AM

That is true!

That is TRUE!  Teresa asked me if she could post a couple of my posts on "Down Range" and I said fine with me.  SHE ASKED ME FIRST before posting them.  I guarantee you she asked HazCat, Tom B, and others before she posted their comments on here.  Where is this silly Cellar person anyway?  What kind of thing is that to say for a "newbie," brand new to this forum.  Haven't seen any posting since her last screwy comments.  I hope she got the message LOUD and CLEAR! 

You know your always supposed to close the door on the cellar.  Someone might fall down the hole.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

Close the door and bolt it, please!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk