Town Halls Gone Wild

Started by ELK@KC, July 31, 2009, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

I don't believe I ever came out and said that the man that killed Tiller was wonderful. I said I was glad he couldn't do anymore abortions and that I hoped no one stepped in to fill his shoes. I also said that I hoped he burned in hell. All my opinions...and yes I said I'd hire the guy a good lawyer if I was rich, not that it would do the guy one bit of good, he's still going to prison or will die for what he did.

I was told to fight the lawmakers, not the providers, which I do try. I've sent countless letters and emails about the subject of abortion to my lawmakers. It hasn't done any good yet, but maybe someday.

So Flo, in your opinion of murder is murder regardless of who does it and why they done it, the man that murdered Tiller is bad. AND in my opinion of murder is murder regardless of who does it and why they do it, Tiller committed murder every time he performed his "service". You say tomato, I say tomato...everyone has their own opinons on the matter.

NOW, I'm completely done with Dr. George Tiller and his killer.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

how come its murder if someone kills a doctor murdering people and its not murder if we kill a dictator killing people.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

Oh, lordy...here we go again.  ::)  I believe this dead dog has been kicked repeatedly and still refuses to hunt...Enough already.

dnalexander

Quote from: srkruzich on August 04, 2009, 08:32:27 PM
how come its murder if someone kills a doctor murdering people and its not murder if we kill a dictator killing people.

Steve both are murder and wrong. I also, do not support abortion or capital punishment. That being said if someone killed someone I loved I might change my mind and be willing to suffer the consequences.

David

Catwoman

Warph

Quote from: pamsback on August 04, 2009, 10:09:25 PM

Pam, PETA has been trying to get a hold of you.  ALPO and PURINA have also been calling.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

pamsback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk