Town Halls Gone Wild

Started by ELK@KC, July 31, 2009, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELK@KC

This is encouraging for the 2010 elections, hopefully the Republicans can win back control of one or both houses.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090731/pl_politico/25646

Maude

This is not the place to start this thread but Maxine and I are old and been around for a life time and we just have to say. We do not mean this as a personal attact but we have never seen anyone like Diane Amberg. She has done everything, been every where and can give you information on anything that someone writes about on the forum. Maxine and I wish we had all that information in our heads. Not only that she lives back east not even in the area.
AS far as Democrat and Republicans if one does not do it the other will. On Obama, he is not our president but is has nothing to do with color. Everything he does gives the goverment more and more control. Also he is the only president that has bowed to the wrong people told the other countries what bad people we are. Maxine and I could go on and on about this but it is wine time and we never miss that.
Maxine and Maude, living life to the limit and hopeing we see 100.(just had to get this off our chest)

sixdogsmom

Edie

larryJ

It's okay, Diane, they just forgot to put the smiley in there.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

greatguns

Diane, don't you dare!  I love to hear from you and it doesn't make a darn where you choose to live.  We all can use more information in our lives instead of nasty digs.  Old doesn't always mean wise!  I didn't read where you had to live in Elk County  to be on this forum.   Lived a lifetime?  Some people live a lifetime in 15 years. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ELK@KC

Maxine and Maude, you post the least and say the most of anyone on the Forum. We look forward to your wisdom, wit and humor more than anyone else's posts.

Varmit

Quote from: ELK@KC on July 31, 2009, 07:05:33 AM
This is encouraging for the 2010 elections, hopefully the Republicans can win back control of one or both houses.

I have to disagree on that.  I my humble opinion I hope that an Origanialist party will control the houses.  I have lost faith in both the Dem.s and Repub.'s.  I would like to see a party formed that holds the same principles and ideals of our founders.

Maude, I couldn't agree more with your post, well, except for the wine, I prefer Rum. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

greatguns

If you are totaly informed, you do tend to sound more intelligent.  It truly is hard to debate with ignorance. ;D ;D ;D

Varmit

Tell me about it, I have been debating with it since I have joined this forum.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

greatguns

That's all it takes to make a good horserace, a difference of opinion.  I'm done!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk