David made me do it.

Started by Warph, July 28, 2009, 01:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: dnalexander on July 19, 2009, 03:31:04 PM
Sorry Warph if this thread is getting back on topic you will have to do it yourself.

Okay... here goes:

The Clown that is Destroying America

Frankly, I can't figure out what it is that people on this forum find admirable about Obama, the Clown.  I, for one, was profoundly upset that he couldn't even muster up a few inspirational words for those brave souls in Tehran who were standing up to the murderous mullahs and their hand puppet of a clown, Ahmadinejad.  But, the more I thought about it, it occurred to me that maybe he just didn't want Americans to get any funny ideas about freedom and liberty.  Sound about right?

I have also been puzzled by the personal animosity that Obama has shown towards those, like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, who oppose his very radical left-wing agenda.  Clearly, the man is so narcissistic and thin-skinned that he can't conceal his contempt for anyone who doesn't openly adore him.  I don't entirely blame him, though.  Like some snivling little brat who is never disciplined by his parents when he misbehaves, Obama is the result of a clownish media that has kissed his butt ever since he came on the scene. 

In fact, I found myself wondering if the spark that ignited the demonstrations in Iran wasn't supplied by the example of democracy taking hold in nearby Iraq, in much the same way that the French revolution was inspired by our own.  Some people have suggested that the reason Obama kept silent during the popular uprising is because he is a Muslim.  I figure it's bad enough that he calls himself a Christian, but attended a racist church for his entire adult life, spending a thousand Sundays listening to a creepy clown of a minister heap curses on Jews, white Christians and America.  While I don't know what the number #1 clown of clowns believes in his heart, I do know that he would have heard the exact same message if he'd been kneeling on a prayer mat for all those years in a Baghdad mosque.

It appears to me and I say this without a doubt... that Obama is bent on DESTROYING our economy, our military and our missile defense system; while, at the same time, THE CLOWN promotes socialized medicine, hires a racist clown for attorney general and nominates a Supreme Court nominee who parrots the party line of La Raza .  (Question:  Will someone tell me WHY they pick the world's ugliest women for the SCOTUS... no offense Sandra). 

In the words of Rush Limbaugh, "This is a man who brags about nonexistent Muslim accomplishments, while taking every opportunity to denigrate America's character, her sacrifices and her awe-inspiring achievements."  Ronald Reagan saw America as a shining city upon a hill.  Obama, the CLOWN, sees it as a slum that needs to be torn down as part of a massive reconstruction project.  If there were ever a site like Mt. Rushmore, dedicated NOT to heroic leaders of Liberty, but rather to those who were unfaithful to their nation's highest ideals, Barack Hussein Obama could take his rightful place alongside the likes of Benedict Arnold.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

dnalexander

Warph, the day I make you do something is the day I quit reading your posts. I love the way you write and post. If you feel the need, in the future,  you can always blame me for making you do something. As the song goes, "Don't go changing, to try and please me... I love you just the way you are." Sorry I was a little off tune.Thanks to you I can actually say the word clown now. ;D

David

p.s. No reply needed to my post. Just respond to Warph's post so we can stay on track.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk