Elmer Fudd: Don't Blame Me for the Housing Bubble

Started by Warph, July 28, 2009, 02:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

As someone said, "Barney Frank is an utterly shameless liar.  He has told so many lies to so many people on so many issues for so long, he no longer seems capable of even knowing what the truth is.  Here is a Youtube video of a Brit Hume report indicating something of the true time line and belying Frank's rant and there are others out their in Wonderland showing Frank, better known as Elmer Fudd to his political enemies, specifically accusing Bush and Republicans of trying to impede home ownership among the poor.  Frank is perhaps the most despicable of all US politicians ... a hard distinction to achieve, believe me..... PLEASE Massachusetts, get rid of this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Wow... quite a statement.  I wonder... hmmmmm.... it could have been me making that statement.  Well, who ever made it... it wasn't you, anwar... or was it?  Anyway, the video states: 

The Bush Admin and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and what thus became the 2008 financial crisis -- starting in 2002 (and actually even earlier -- in the Clinton and Carter White Houses. Democrats resisted and kept to their party line, extending loans to people who couldn't afford them.... 

But, Hey, did I.... or anwar, call Elmer a liar??? .... lets be fair and balanced here.... lets have Elmer give his side of the story:

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/285683/Frank-I%27m-Not-to-Blame-for-Housing-Bubble?

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

Warph, you are what keeps people coming back to the Political section. Keep on keeping on.

Anmar

I've read your post 3 times, i'm not sure why you are mentioning my name, or why you continually misspell it, but whatever floats your boat. 
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Cellar

Quote from: Anmar on July 28, 2009, 02:43:02 PM
I've read your post 3 times, i'm not sure why you are mentioning my name, or why you continually misspell it, but whatever floats your boat. 

I would be very interested in hearing the logic behind this also.

Teresa

Hey~~~ That's my line........... ;D

Seriously... He is actually pushing legislation now to ease the lending restrictions for people buying condos.......
words fail me!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

Quote from: Teresa on July 28, 2009, 10:11:51 PM

Hey~~~ That's my line........... ;D

Seriously... He is actually pushing legislation now to ease the lending restrictions for people buying condos.......
words fail me!

ooo apologies teresa for the theft of your line.  I guess as a thief, i am now qualified to run for the US senate.

Varmit

Why not, we've got one for a president.

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on July 29, 2009, 06:24:37 PM
Why not, we've got one for a president.

Billy, I run a business. If i manage to drive it into bankruptcy, that qualifies me more for the senate.  Besides, Senators make more money and i'm too young to be pres.

Teresa

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....
let's see, George Bush, Alan Greenspan and John McCain all were deeply concerned about the solvency of Fannie and Freddie.
But Chucky Schumer and Barney Frank said, everything is just fine.  ::)

Barack Obama and the American Community Organizers for Reform Now (ACORN) were busy protesting in bank lobbies and using strong arm tactics to get loans for unqualified minorities, many of whom defaulted on their loans.

And who is now in power in the Executive and Legislative branches of our federal government? Unbelievable.but true..

Frankie Boy was shacked up with that character Raines from Fannie Mae that he was supposed to be regulating.  :P ::)
As far as congress critters go, I hold Frank THE MOST responsible for the housing bubble. When it was looked at during Bush, he wouldn't allow the audit. The SOB knew exactly what was going on, and allowed it to happen. The only question that I still have is this: Who was writing the checks for his kickback?  >:(

Good old Barney, he has a motto: This land was made of dirt, this land was made of mud, this land was made for me and Elmer Fudd.
It's a true unexplained miracle how he even stayed in politics after defying Ma. Senate President Billy Bulger.

The POS should have been thrown out the door with only his toothbrush!  >:(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

I don't know if you've noticed but, a number of people have mis-spelled your name.  Did you know that: ANMAR is the most popular 49,141st name in the USA, one in every 702,203 Americans are named as ANMAR and popularity of name ANMAR is 1.42 people per million. 
If we compare the popularity statistics of ANMAR to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of July.30.2009 there are 438 people named as ANMAR in the United States and the number of ANMAR's are increasing by 4 people every year.  Usage of anmar as a first name is much more common than its usage as a middle name.  ANMAR, arabic female name means: Leopard, tiger, cat. 

Now.... take ANWAR.  It is the most popular 1160th name in the USA, one in every 8,360 Americans are named as ANWAR and popularity of name ANWAR is 119.62 people per million. 
If we compare the popularity statistics of ANWAR to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of July.30.2009 there are 36,754 people named as ANWAR in the United States and the number of ANWAR's are increasing by 314 people every year.
Usage of ANWAR as a first name is 52.38% and its usage as a middle name is 47.62%.
ANWAR: arabic male name means Light, Clear, Bright

So... I think you can see that it pretty easy to confuse Anwar with your name, Anmar, seeing that there are more Anwar's than Anmar's.  Gee, isn't amazing what you can find when one learns how to google?  BTW... Warph, (german-dutch) is a jewish last name and means: bold, conquest.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk