He's Barack Obama

Started by Warph, July 26, 2009, 04:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sixdogsmom

Edie

dnalexander

I have not even clicked on this to watch the video. I just saw it now. I have no doubt that I will love this just by the picture. SuperWarph thanks for the humor the last couple of days.

David

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 28, 2009, 10:47:46 AM
very funny!

This is even funnier.... now tell the truth, Diane.... is that you in the red shirt in a shouting match at a town hall meeting with Mike Castle, Republican Rep. from Delaware???  If it is.... good job on the pledge of allegiance, girl.... LOL  :laugh:

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

yeah, i noticed the congressman stumbled a bit over the pledge, interesting.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on July 28, 2009, 01:51:37 PM

Yeah... liberals always seem to notice things like that.
--Warph

-- Warph

Anmar

Quote from: Warph on July 28, 2009, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: Anmar on July 28, 2009, 01:51:37 PM

Yeah... liberals always seem to notice things like that.

he wasn't wearing a flag pin either, lets burn him at the stake.

Teresa

ONCE AGAIN......
There is more to this than just the "Birth Certificate / Place of birth question.

When his Mother remarried BO attended school in Indonesia. Under Indonesian Law ONLY Indonesian Citizens are allowed to attend "public" schools, (Such as the one BO went to) This would indicate that the StepFather ADOPTED  baby Barry, thereby obtaining Indonesian Citizenship for him. Fine and dandy SO FAR. HOWEVER, Indonesia does not, and DID NOT recognize the concept of dual Citizenship, which means that in order to obtain Indonesian Citizenship he (Or his Guardian) were required to Officially renounce his claim to US OR Kenyan Citizenship. Even if he later got it restored, (Of which there is no record, and it would have been open to the public HAD there been one ) BO was no longer eligible to LEGALLY hold the Office of President.

Another indicator in this direction is that all through his college career he seems to have been dormed with Foreign Muslim students. Why ? Did his records indicate that he was a foreign Muslim ? Fresh out of College this unemployed middle class youth with loans to pay back found the funds to travel to Pakistan which at the time was off limits to Americans.
How did he do that, did he violate American law ? Or did he use an Indonesian Passport ? What passport DID he use?? (Also , how did he finance this trip ? )

I think we need to know more about a person than his or her 'official' bio and what they have done in public for 10 years of their life if we are to make informed decisions.

The media dug up W's dental records when trying to prove he was a deserter.  How come we (I) can't ask about a public officials past and want to see his LEGAL birth certificate.?

School records and transcripts?  ABSOLUTELY!  Clubs and affiliations?  ABSOLUTELY (skull and bones anyone?)  Travel to foreign counties?  ABSOLUTELY!  Financial obligations? ABSOLUTELY!

ALL of these things (and more) directly impact character, judgment and  give an insight to how a person will react to a situation or in decision making.

Here's some food for thought.................There's new speculation about Barry's parentage. His "mother" was photographed at the time she should have been pregnant and she was thin as a rail. The allegation is that Madelyn Dunham was his Mother fathered by Frank Marshall Davis. This makes Stanley Ann his sister and his Grandmother his mother. It fits, but the release of documents is necessary.
You have to remember, "the allegation of impropriety merits an investigation".

In my mind the biggest red flag in this whole controversy is that we are asking for the simplest of simple evidence, and he won't lay it out on the table.

Why do he and his minions do more work to not answer a simple question than to simply answer it?

If you were investigating a crime where someone used a touch tone phone to make a call, you ask for the right index finger print from a group of people, , but only one person refuses to give the print.... who do you think they're  going to go after even if everyone claims they weren't there?

Quit avoiding the question, and quit having your "People" produce documents that don't matter.  Give us the simplest of simple proof. Put it to rest if you don't have anything to hide! How frickin hard is that??!!

This reminds me of raising kindergartners.  For you parents, remember the days you would walk in the house and ask how everyone's day went?  Sure enough one of the urchins would shout out "I didn't do it."  BUSTED!!!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

Why do i get the feeling that this is a collection of copy / pastes from a bunch of different sources... 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk