This Explains A Lot Of Things: July 8, 1947 - Roswell, NM

Started by Warph, July 26, 2009, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and Organizations. However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when ALIENS BREED WITH SHEEP?

I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you.  It did for me.  No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

Now You Know.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

dnalexander

I feel I have seen this post on the forum before. Yet I am unsure due to my special gift. It is hard to separate my current life from the many lives I have lived before. I remember my days in Roswell in 1947. Our craft experienced a high speed wobble as our angle of entry bounced us off the atmosphere. A more experienced crew would have known to hit the Earth's atmosphere at a 14 degree angle. After our time at Groom Lake we were allowed to resume our mission.  I think this story is part of our former propaganda campaign. The memories are blurry so their veracity is in question. All I remember is a man from Arkansas with a cigar. He told me of a prophecy were he would be President and reveal the secret I believe it was called project Monica.

David

This post belongs somewhere else besides the Political Section which we should be serious about. But I like Warph my fellow shipmate from Roswell so I won't complain. Shabizmot Vientu Warph. Long live the Federation of the Daily Planet.

frawin

Warph, thanks for reposting this one, it is a good one and we have had a lot of people join the Forum since it was posted before.

pamsback

Everynbody DOES realize this is just propaganda/satire/joke/bull  right? Look up their real birthdays lol.
There is another one that lists unpopular REPUBLICANS as being born 9 months after "the aliens landed" :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk