National Education Association (NEA)

Started by redcliffsw, July 15, 2009, 04:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

If her children aren't allowed to attend some of the public school classes then none of her tax dollars should go to its funding.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Catwoman

I completely agree.  A complete break between the two makes sense.  Rather like the separation of church and state...I don't believe the private schools should receive federal funding (or vouchers), either.

redcliffsw

Vouchers are a way to let the Fed's participate in education.
The Fed indoctrination is not in line with American principles.
Patriotism is being destroyed by the Fed's.

Catwoman

Uh, Red, we're discussing schools/teachers/the NEA...Not patriotism...Stick to the subject.

Varmit

Quote from: Catwoman on July 19, 2009, 11:28:14 AM
I completely agree.  A complete break between the two makes sense.  Rather like the separation of church and state...I don't believe the private schools should receive federal funding (or vouchers), either.

That would be fine if parents who send their children to private schools  don't have to pay any taxes that go towards public schools.  On the other hand, if public schools weren't dumbed down quite so much, and the standards raised I think that alot of private schools parents would consider public schools.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

Catwoman-

Alright I'll try to stay on the subject here.

Yes, the public schools and NEA are destroying patriotism in the USA.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk