How's this for a PLAN?

Started by Warph, July 18, 2009, 11:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Obama just said at the G-8 that we averted world financial collapse thanks to stimulus. We're out of the woods and on our way to recovery!

Now he's ready to roll-up his sleeves and turn his attention to other important things he needs to do:

Create peace in the world, turn down Mother Nature's temperature, end poverty, get health care for everyone along with a college education, create alternative energy sources, end racism, get women equal pay...

...have fair trials for terrorists, stop nuclear proliferation, settle the Israeli/Palestinian dispute, resolve the illegal immigration problem, straighten-out CEO pay and bonuses, get the auto industry back on its feet...

...solve the problems with the banks, credit agencies and the housing market, build schools, roads and highways, stop steroid use in professional sports, get Gay Marriage pushed through, make sure all Americans can speak more than one language, clean our water and purify the air, get all SUVs off the road...

...get religion out of government, rescue California, make amends for Slavery, put energy-efficient light bulbs in government buildings, promote embryo stemcell research, build-up impoverished African nations...

...and create a college football playoff system.

Then we'll all be squared-away!  Right?? 

WRONG!  :P
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

larryJ

HA!  Great post. If he could do or if he did all that, I would have to go out and buy a new prayer mat.  There would be no greater human, nay, supreme leader than O.  In the meantime, could you modify your post and put "rescue California" at the top of the list?

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Catwoman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk