More than meets the eye...

Started by Varmit, July 14, 2009, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Warph, it is not a nightmare.  Check your liquor cabinet.  I checked mine and it was okay, so there must be something else that doesn't jive here.  Maybe they are serving watered down drinks at the nineteenth hole.  OR, maybe Billy and Anmar can agree on some things.  But, it was nice to see them on the same page.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

dnalexander

Quote from: Anmar on July 15, 2009, 11:27:06 AM
Hey, warph, believe it or not, i like you guys.

Anmar, I don't find it hard to believe that you like us guys. While there are many times we argue, get hurt feelings. hurt others feelings, irritate each other, blah blah blah. I think that despite our many differences here on the forum we all have Elk County as a connection. Maybe we are(Yes we are) a bit of a dysfunctional family, but I always appreciate the things I see that we all have in common. What I do know is that it is good to have Midwestern\Kansas blood in your veins. I know of no other community than this forum that I could depend on when things go south.

David

I would hope that a wise Kansan with the richness of their experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a anyone who hasn't lived that life. (Yes I am a stateitst or maybe a regionalist.)  :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk