Where's Waldo...er... Nancy Pelosi?

Started by Warph, July 07, 2009, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

dnalexander

SuperWarph,  as of yesterday she was back in SF at Mission Neighborhood Health Center. I guess that means the code pink folks will be out picketing her house in Pacific Heights. That means traffic will be all screwed up. I guess I have to cancel my plans on going to the city for all this nice weather we have been having.

"Jimmy"

Warph

Jimmy... At least you are able to get out of the house and enjoy beautiful weather.... Me?  I'm having to get up at 3 am in 95 degree weather to play golf with fluorescent golf balls.  It's 107 by 8 am.  Enjoy that great weather while you have it, Pelosi or no Pelosi....  :'( :'(
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

dnalexander

Quote from: Warph on July 07, 2009, 05:59:04 PM

Jimmy... At least you are able to get out of the house and enjoy beautiful weather.... Me?  I'm having to get up at 3 am in 95 degree weather to play golf with fluorescent golf balls.  It's 107 by 8 am.  Enjoy that great weather while you have it, Pelosi or no Pelosi....  :'( :'(

Warph I feel your pain. We get only a few days a year where I live that bust 100. Last year I think we had 2 days in a row that hit 105. I used to have to go to Las Vegas once a month for meetings and have experienced a week of the temps you are talking about. I can't imagine doing it for longer periods of time. Just for you I will go to the city and take a picture of the picketers outside Nancy's house. I hope it gives you some comfort at 3 in the morning. :D

David

p.s. I think Waldo lives in Colorado. :laugh:

Varmit

Quote from: Warph on July 07, 2009, 05:21:48 PM

Billy?  What have you done with her ??? ;D

Why, Warph, whatever do you mean?? ;)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

sixdogsmom

Warph, the past couple of days the temp has been in the upper 80s here. Just gorgeous, I have spent much time outside on the patio and playing in the flowers. Wish we could order this year round! Now wouldn't that be something!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk