Howards Nasty Brown Stinking Water!!

Started by Teresa, July 06, 2009, 10:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

Okay Teresa, no more Jack in the water for you. ;) ;)

larryJ

maybe that is why the water is brown-------too much jack.  Switch to gin and tonic, no water involved.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Varmit

Quote from: Teresa on July 16, 2009, 05:04:38 PM
yes they did.. Howard Lake is closed to anyone going in.. water is being sucked from the top...

Please, tell me this is only a tempoary fix while they fix the problem.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

greatguns

I'm not sure anyone can tell you anything. ;D

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

dnalexander

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on July 17, 2009, 04:59:48 PM
meaning what???

Billy, you don't have to drink brown water. If others want to then let them.

David

hhjacobs

Washed a load of whites this morning!!! NOT GOOD!! Brown streaks all over them. I went to my sisters in Chanute to do them over again. I DID NOT USE BLEACH. I am sick of this water!!!!

Jo McDonald

Billy, I think that is the plan, or that was what was talked about at the council meeting.  Teresa posted that, I believe.  We live on the far north end of town, and only two or three days, did we have ugly, nasty, brown, stinky water.  Did I use enough adjectives????  lol
One time I had laundry that suffered the consequences, but right now, the water is clear.  But it is a terrible problem!!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

hhjacobs

Wilma

Mine never did get as bad as others have said their's is.  Maybe it has something to do with how far from the water tower you are.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk