Jack Hunter turns 90 on July 18

Started by Joanna, June 30, 2009, 03:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

If anyone here remembers Uncle Jack, his daughter is hoping to fill his mailbox with birthday wishes this year.  His address is:

Jack & Lulu Hunter
17 Stevenson Lane
Bella Vista, AR 72714

Jack & Lulu lived here for a while, Lulu was the Extension Agent and I believe Jack worked for Farm Bureau (not sure).  They originally bought the home we live in now in 1941 when Jack was on his way to war and needed to settle his family while he was gone.  Several folks have asked about him so I know some people around here do think of him on occasion.  He's a great guy.  If you remember Jack & Lulu and their kids Don & Sandy, please take a minute to drop him a note or a card.  Thanks!

frawin

Thanks Joanna, I remember Jack well and he was a really nice person. Jack and my older brothers were good friends. We will put it on the calendar and send Jack a card.
Frank winn

frawin

If my memory serves me correctly, Jack was the Farm Bureau Insurance Agent in Abilene (Dickenson Co., KS) when I worked for the Farm Bureau agent and organzation in Pratt County, and was very highly respected.  That was midto late 1960 era.
Myrna

Joanna

That's right Myrna.  I didn't meet them till he'd retired, but I still love to hear him laugh.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk