Here's Jabba the Hut doing a 180....

Started by Warph, July 03, 2009, 03:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

My.. My.. Here's Jabba the Hut doing a 180 now that Ahmadinejad has crapped on Obuma's White House lawn about the Iran upraising.

"Talking on BBC Newsnight Henry Kissinger says that while the US will not intervene in the current crisis, if the coup fails and a 'popularly based' government is not installed (ie. the one he wants), then "we may conclude that we must work for regime change in Iran from the outside".
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

His opinion hasn't amounted to squat since Vietnam. Actually. I thought he was dead............Next thing you know, the BBC will be trying to dig up Nixon. ::)
Tricky Dick would crap if he saw America today Spiro Agnew , a sitting VP went to PRISON because he underpaid $40,000 in state taxes.
The Libs treasury Sect. blew off, what $128,000 in FEDERAL taxes??

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Dear Spiro took bribes and was caught not paying enough in taxes and was fined, and resigned as VP, but I don't remember a prison term...Are you sure? 

larryJ

Three years probatiion and a $10000 fine.  He was later ordered by a Maryland, I think, court to pay restitution of $281,000. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Teresa

Well I thought he did some jail time.. but like I said, I thought Kissenger was dead.. LOL :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk