Households using the Elk County Forum

Started by Kjell H., July 06, 2009, 11:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Quote from: Wilma on July 07, 2009, 08:48:31 PM
David, you could live here, too. We would let you.

Wilma, if I lived there I think you would be happy that you let me. Unfortunately, because of all the many places I have lived I have a split personality. Part Kansas Boy, part California Surfer Boy, Part Alaskan Boy. So far California is the only place that I have found that allows me to scratch all those itches. Also, I have a personal vow not to have to shovel snow on a regular basis or ever live through a spring full of tornadoes again. I do hope to get back to visit though and Elk County is high on my list of places to visit.

David

Judy Harder

Heck David,

I would much rather live through our (all the time) tornado's and deal with the snow (now ICE you can keep)
than to worry about 'Earthquakes and all the fires you all have"

I will take our Kansas prairies and our peace and quiet over your part of the world. Visiting would be all right
but only if I had someone else driving..........You would be welcome in Longton (from me) anytime.

Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Kjell H.

Quote from: Wilma on July 07, 2009, 01:46:42 PM
Another question.  I am interested in the auctions that take place almost every weekend.  Would it be all right for the auctioneers to at least put an announcement of the auction on the forum?

Wilma and others,

All organizations, businesses, city and county can use this site to post announcements of any kind. It is all up them to take the initiative and use it.
Marshal Halloway

Wilma

Thank you, Kjell.  Now it is up to me to prod the auctioneers.

Tobina+1

I'd be nice if someone worked with the businesses to encourage (and even offer) to post things on here, though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk