CAP-MRDD.... Important..

Started by Teresa, June 17, 2009, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I just got this from an alert from Greta Wire.......

"Do not cut ANYTHING from CAP-MRDD...or punish families with a co-payment on the CAP-MRDD Program."  Time is of the essence because the bill apparently is on the Governor's desk.  There has to be a better way to cut costs than to take from this family.  I do not think you will disagree with me.

There is so much going on that no one realizes.. and those of us with healthy strong children should get down on our knees every day and thank the Lord above

Watch this video...

Here is the link with all the comments and information.......

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/06/16/help-please-help/
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

You know, I understand that his family may be having a hard time, however, he doesn't even want to have to co-pay???  Give me a break!!!  From the sounds of it, he wants the state to foot the bill 100%.  And that is not right.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

I know... I agree on the co-pay thing Billy.. I thought the same thing... but still thought the video was worth listening to. Hell I didn't even know about this CAP-MRDD stuff before I watched it.. Like I said.. there is just so much being slid under the tables that the people can't keep track of it all.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

Thats the problem with big gov't and the Amerian people.  The Gov't is allowed to get so big with no transparency or oversight that they can do just about whatever they want.  The American people, for the most part, don't want to keep track of what the gov't is doing, so long as their fridge is full and theres a game on the t.v., and their stimulus/welfare check is in the mail. 

One other thing that kinda got me about that video is how that guy sounded like he is barely making ends meet, but is able to find room in his families budget for satellite t.v.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk