BORN IN THE USA?
Rush Limbaugh pummels Obama on birth certificate
Radio giant clowns about president's similarities, differences with God
Posted: June 10, 2009
2:38 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Rush Limbaugh
Nationwide attention about President Obama's lack of producing a long-form birth certificate proving his eligibility for office got a boost today when top-rated radio host Rush Limbaugh joked about the subject in comparing Obama to God.

Asking rhetorically what God has in common with Obama, Limbaugh said, "Neither has a birth certificate."

"How do they differ?" Limbaugh continued. "God does not think he's Obama. And there's another difference. Liberals love Obama."

Limbaugh repeated the punch lines several times throughout his show and noted, "another difference is that Obama gets better press. ... Another difference is that God only demands to be worshipped once a week."

Later, he sprinkled in other differences, including:

God asks for only 10 percent of your money
God gives you freedom to live your life as you choose
God's plan to save us is actually written down for you to read

If you want more http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=100717

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Put your uncertainly aside folks...

FINALLY!!!!!
PROOF that Obama was born in USA!!!

Teresa

Still say he is an invalid President. He won't show his true birth certificate, and has spent $947,000 dollars fighting this issue. Almost $100,000.00 !!
Does it honestly take a rocket scientist to figure out WHY? How deep does the sand pit have to be before some people
decide not to keep their head buried in it?

Here is an interesting website for those of you who are interested..

http://www.obamacrimes.info/index.html

just one of the videos on this site.

Catwoman

There is going to be that population that will never listen, Teresa, but God bless you for trying.  :angel: :angel:

Anmar

The majority of the population won't listen and don't care for a simple reason.  The entire argument isn't relevant.  This has been brought up on these forums at least 4 times already and it seems like the people who keep posting this aren't listening either.

Once again, lets say for the sake of argument that Obama was born outside of the USA.  Fine.  The US supreme court has interprested the law to mean that in order to run for pres, you have to be a 'Natural Born Citizen'  This issue came up when McCain ran for pres the first time, because he wasn't born in the US either.  The ruling states that you have to have been born of American Parent(s).  Remember that Obama's mother is an American citizen from Kansas.  That makes him a natural born citizen, whether he was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or the north pole.

Furthermore, if this whole thing goes through and by some miracle he's declared unfit to be pres, we are all stuck with Joe Biden.  Do you reall want that?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Teresa

Well.. Diane would like it..  ;D

Varmit

Isn't relevant my ass, if he is natural born why won't he produce his birth certificate?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

So why don't somebody just go to hawaii and look it up? It's public record.

Teresa

No it isn't.. They have "sealed" his documents..
Said it is an "invasion of his privacy"..

What it is...is the fact that he is hiding a lie......... you don't spend 100 grand to keep a common legitimate document hidden..  unless it's something that would bury you!
He is such a slime ball POS!

Varmit

Quote from: pamsback on June 18, 2009, 08:44:09 PM
So why don't somebody just go to hawaii and look it up? It's public record.

When I applied for the military, it was my responsibility to provide proof of citizenship.  Also, any other job I had it was my responsibility to provide proof that I was legally able to work in the U.S.  It was not the job of my employer.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk