2 letters!

Started by Teresa, June 11, 2009, 12:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

QuoteWell then he is the owner.  IF he doesn't do it right he will fail. Thats a given. 

He has come damn close...very few people will wok for him anymore because he is arrogant, egotistical and doesn't know half what he THINKS he does. He thinks BECAUSE he is the owner he can treat you however he wants. I have told him to piss off before. I've told quite a few bosses that in my life.

Quoteyou would know it was quality. 

I do know.

QuoteIf you were the ceo or owner of a company you wouldn't pay yourself 6 mil a year if your company was that profitable???

I know you are going to call me a liar but no I wouldn't UNLESS I knew the people who were doing the actual work were VERY well taken care of. Nobody HAS a company UNLESS they have GOOD employees and it's like you basically said...you get what you pay for. That is TOtally true in anything. You pay for cheap labor...you get cheap labor.  You pay good livin wage you are 9 times out of ten going to get good hard-working employees. Period.

pamsback

I'm done. We are on opposite sides of the fence.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on June 12, 2009, 07:55:55 PM
I'm done. We are on opposite sides of the fence.

hmm that might be a good question to ask a potential employee when they apply for a job. The question would be do you think a ceo should make 7 figure income when their only making a 5 figure income.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

greatguns

What exactly is your field Steve?

srkruzich

Quote from: greatguns on June 12, 2009, 09:14:36 PM
What exactly is your field Steve?

I was a Sr. Unix Systems Engineer in the Atlanta area.   Worked for companies like Scientific Atlanta, Bell, AT&T, Cox communications in the telecommunications/cable/satellite fields. 
Pretty much my job was to integrate all the available technologies and make them all work together.

Right now my field is Goat herder/Beekeeper.  I traded that life for my own farm.  Gotta say i like it better myself.   :)   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk