Cool pictures........

Started by pamsback, June 09, 2009, 09:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: Tobina+1 on June 10, 2009, 03:17:58 PM
Chuck's always standing outside taking pictures of the weather... here's one he took last June when some storms were rolling in.

Now that's a very scary picture that Chuck took.... If you look real close, you can just make out the profile of Barrack Hussein Obama.  That cloud seems to be moving westward, too.... saw it yesterday as I was watering my petunia's.... it looked like it was heading for California.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

pamsback

I like that Tobina....I love storm pictures :)

Dee Gee

Burning of wheat field across the road from my home.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

pamsback

Found this lookin for something else....thought it was cute lol

Dale Smith

Not a very good picture, since it was taken with a cellphone, but it's another weather picture.... this was at about 3:15 p.m. on the drive home.  Scary!

Jo McDonald

Wonderful pictures ---- I could just sit and view things like this all day.
(Welcome home, Dale)
Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Varmit

makes me wish I had taken a picture of the day I came home and forgot it was my wife and I anniversary...talk about a storm!!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

larryJ

Warphs got petunias?

And if it is headed west which never happens it will get you before it will get me.  Besides with the rotation of the planet weather (i.e. storms) move to the east with a slight exception of the summertime monsoon rains up from Baja California moving from south to north until they hit the jet stream and turn east.  Arizona is delightful this time of year with the afternoon rains.  Some of these turn into real gullywashers.

I love the pictures also.  Maybe there should be a separate category just for pictures.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Dee Gee

A young Great Horned Owl in our barn doorway.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Jo McDonald

OH   COOL !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk