Another way to rid the world of terrorists

Started by Jo McDonald, June 05, 2009, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

An Israeli friend recently informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig.  Apparently, the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean), their soul will go to hell.

I did a little research into this subject and found it to be true.  It got me thinking.....

If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell.  Additionally, if we drop-shipped, say about 100,000 pigs into Afghanistan, I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful.  Apparently muslims dislike the very sight of pigs...A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we could spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of Cosmopolitans, get them falling-down drunk and then turn the pigs loose.  The war would be over in a weekend.

But, just a thought, I think it would be a terrible injustice to the pigs....

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Anmar

Quote from: Jo McDonald on June 05, 2009, 12:15:54 PM

I did a little research into this subject and found it to be true. 

lol, show your research.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

i thought we had decided not to bash religion here anymore

Teresa

ohh lighten up.. it was a joke.. anyone could have seen that..
I'm not strong arming anyone in here about what they say or what they don't say..
if that were the case ..you would be gone.. and so would I for that matter..

and noooo just because my mother posted it ..makes no difference to me..

I think we are  all riding the "over sensitive  train" here...

relax... I have decided that very few agree on the politics religion..
I'm done being all wigged out. I will state my views and then go on... with a smile on my face.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on June 05, 2009, 01:01:54 PM
hiding racism in a joke is still racism

and Freedom of Speech is STILL Freedom of Speech.  Unless of course we are under SHARIA Law, which says (and I am paraphrasing here) that anyone who says anything negative about Islam can be put to death.  Which reminds me, here is a quote from Dalil Boubakeur (thats the guy who brought a lawsuit against a French writer who called Islam "the stupidest religion"), "Freedom of expression stops at the point at which it does damage and teh Muslim Community feels insulted."
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

??? Racism??/?  ROTFL, Sheesh. Need to get a grip ther Anmar, racism is the belief that one race is gentically superior to another.  Has nothing to do with the joke contents.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 05, 2009, 01:36:04 PM

and Freedom of Speech is STILL Freedom of Speech.  Unless of course we are under SHARIA Law, which says (and I am paraphrasing here) that anyone who says anything negative about Islam can be put to death.  Which reminds me, here is a quote from Dalil Boubakeur (thats the guy who brought a lawsuit against a French writer who called Islam "the stupidest religion"), "Freedom of expression stops at the point at which it does damage and teh Muslim Community feels insulted."

QuoteAlso, I have seen a persons beliefs attacked on a somewhat personal level.  I would think that if we are to promote a certain level of diversity these attacks are counterproductive and only add to the deterioration of the discussion.

excuse me while i go yell "fire" in a crowded theater, which by the way none of you should do but it's ok for me to do because the theater is full of muslims.  I'll leave you with a Quote, lets see if you can guess who said it. 

"Whosoever believes in God and the Last Day, then let him speak good or remain silent."

Lets get back to the politics and leave this junk behind.

Varmit

Yeah, and MC Hammer said "Can't touch this" ...so what??

You want politics, ok, lets talk politics.  Lets talk about policical leaders using Sharia law as a basis of governing their countries.  And while we are at it lets look at some of the elements of that law shall we:

1- an eye for an eye (hence the theif losing his hand thing)

2- Drinkers and gamblers must be whipped

3- Adulterers must be stoned to death

4- Men can hit their women if they want to

5- If you say something negative about Islam you can be put to death

And no, this post isn't about bashing Islam, it is about gov'ts using Islam as a basis of rule.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk