Now.... ain't this some kind of Sh.... poop

Started by Warph, June 03, 2009, 10:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on June 03, 2009, 11:12:49 AM
India isn't an Islamic or Arab country, for a guy coming from the state department thats a pretty strange error on your part.

Oh yes there is a major islamic influence in india.   Punjab was the site of one of the most horrendous massecres initiated against the indian people by islamic people.  

They have managed to move into the country a littel at a time too like their doing to our country.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 03, 2009, 11:25:26 AM
,Isn't India mostly Hindu?
mostly hindu with a mix of christian and other beliefs.  Islam has made a major dent into the culture.  Though it hasn't gained the power that it has in other countries and probably won't happen.

Catwoman

Didn't most of the Islamic people go into Pakistan when it split off from India?  Didn't that happen sometime during Ganhi's era?

Diane Amberg

I believe so. Those two countries have had problems with each other for a long time.

flintauqua

I know it's wikipedia, but this pages notations look reliable, and anything else I could find in a brief search would take days to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_British_India

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on June 03, 2009, 05:06:55 PM
Didn't most of the Islamic people go into Pakistan when it split off from India?  Didn't that happen sometime during Ganhi's era?

For a while that massecre sparked a war between the two countries that ended up in a very bloody history. But since that time, the cultures have merged a lot in that particluar pradish.  Uhmm Pakistan never split off from india.  The city was divided by both countries because of its ports.  The river that feeds that city was a major thing.  Uhm the problem was that when the muslims tried to expand into India, they did so violently and caused the other side of punjab to retaliate.  I suppose you could call it indias 9/11.  The indian people responded in like manner and were just as bloody as the muslims.  It ended in a division of the city.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk