Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

So do you LIKE givin all the gory details over and over? I think probably everybody here knows what happens and MOST of us have said we would NEVER do it no matter what cause we think it IS wrong but EVERYBODY has to answer for what they did when they get to the OTHER side.
   I don't pretend to know what makes women do that and I AM one.

Are you so free from past things you will have to answer for that you can judge somebody else so absolutely like YOU were the one in charge? I KNOW I sure as hell ain't.

Catwoman

Hmmmm.  Well, I tell what I believe...If we're going to shoot all the women who get abortions, then we first line up the men who impregnated them and shoot them first.  

pamsback

:laugh:  better duck after THAT one Cat!  :laugh: :laugh:

Catwoman

Hey...Equal treatment under the law!

Varmit

Whatever,...you asked for my opinion and I gave it.

Cat, if the guy knew she was going to get pregnant and knew she was going to abort...go for it.  However, a woman doesn't need the consent of the father of her child to get an abortion.  Equal treatment...not quite.

On second thought, I take that back.  You can't blame the guy, it wasn't HIS body or HIS Choice was it?  Isn't that the premise of abortion, a womans right to choose?  What about the fathers rights? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jerry wagner

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 01, 2009, 07:32:27 PM
Whatever,...you asked for my opinion and I gave it.

Cat, if the guy knew she was going to get pregnant and knew she was going to abort...go for it.  However, a woman doesn't need the consent of the father of her child to get an abortion.  Equal treatment...not quite.

On second thought, I take that back.  You can't blame the guy, it wasn't HIS body or HIS Choice was it?  Isn't that the premise of abortion, a womans right to choose?  What about the fathers rights? 

Learn to respect women Billy.  It is NOT YOUR BODY, hence not your decision.  END of discussion.

Catwoman

A man can go get a vasectomy without the wife's permission but the woman has to have the permission, still, in the state of Kansas, to have her tubes tied.   Don't go lecturing ME about the vagarities of the human condition.  You can't issue broad statements about how people should be left in a room to die because of having had the temerity to have an abortion without reaping some backlash...Put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

greatguns

And a fine place to end it.  I'm gone.

Catwoman

Amen.  Mr. Wagner, a great post.  Thank you for your maturity.

Varmit

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 01, 2009, 07:35:29 PM
Learn to respect women Billy.  It is NOT YOUR BODY, hence not your decision.  END of discussion.

It may not have been my body, but it was my child.  I was not married to the girl at the time, but that doesn't change the fact of what she did. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk