Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

Quote from: kshillbillys on May 31, 2009, 05:03:01 PM
Well, maybe I for one am just fanatic enough!! I will judge Tiller just as much as EVERYONE on this forum judges ME! I have my beliefs. You have yours. Deal with it!

You know what.......... never mind just friggin forget it............

Catwoman

Yes, I agree, Pam...This is why several of us have quit posting quite as often as we used to...The level of nastiness that has reared it head in recent months is not only uncalled for but is also extremely distasteful.  Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and also the right to voice them...In socially acceptable manners that might indicate some slight level of breeding.  What a thought, hmmm?

kshillbillys

Well now, I was reading on another post. Pam you say you don't have to apologize for feeling the way you do about stuff or saying what you say. WELL neither do I. If people take my opinions to things as bad so be it. I don't care. It's my right. It's my belief. No one can change that. I can't help the fact that I'm ecstatic that this man will never be able to murder another innocent baby. That's how I roll. If people don't agree with me, then keep on scrolling when you see my name in a post. It won't hurt my feelings!

And excuse me Catwoman, that I may not be as educated as you. I haven't been asked to quit posting and yes I admit I've said a few things lately that ya'll probably don't like. But I won't post anymore because I'm too stupid and I don't agree with the MAJORITY on here. I didn't feel that I'd been too distasteful or nasty, but I can be that way, just like everyone else.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Warph

My my, ol' George is dead. :o  Gee, who would have thunk....
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

KS, I don't require that anyone, much less you, agree with what it is that I have to say.  My level of education is not the issue here, either...The only point I was trying to make was that a civil discourse between adults is the only way that ideas will be heard...If you're coming off as being too much one way or another, your point is lost on the people "listening".  I believe that you have a complete right to your own beliefs...They are the only things that give you something to stand on, to keep your head above the swirling waters of life.  I just would wish a more civil way of stating it.

Diane Amberg

Oh, my, I had hoped we had gotten past this. KS why are you so angry? Not everybody in an open forum is going to agree with you  any more than they do me. Is it a reason to be so angry? It certainly doesn't make you less of a valuable person. Some of us have more education, some have less. Except in instances where there is an error, it doesn't matter. Wasn't this man already put on trial once and found innocent because of the prevailing law? Do I have the right guy? Be mad at the law if you want, but how does getting angry here make a case? 

pamsback

Quote from: kshillbillys on May 31, 2009, 05:21:08 PM
Well now, I was reading on another post. Pam you say you don't have to apologize for feeling the way you do about stuff or saying what you say. WELL neither do I. If people take my opinions to things as bad so be it. I don't care. It's my right. It's my belief. No one can change that. I can't help the fact that I'm ecstatic that this man will never be able to murder another innocent baby. That's how I roll. If people don't agree with me, then keep on scrolling when you see my name in a post. It won't hurt my feelings!

And excuse me Catwoman, that I may not be as educated as you. I haven't been asked to quit posting and yes I admit I've said a few things lately that ya'll probably don't like. But I won't post anymore because I'm too stupid and I don't agree with the MAJORITY on here. I didn't feel that I'd been too distasteful or nasty, but I can be that way, just like everyone else.

Chick rude is rude...I don't care how you feel about this dude at all. You don't give your opinion you scream your opinion and get on the defensive right off the bat. Nobody judges you that I've seen until you start all your well that's the way I roll if you don't like it too bad, then they don't judge you they respond to the combative tone which is pretty friggin normal if you ask me. You start climbin down peoples throats they are GONNA balk.  I wasn't askin you to apologize, I don't CARE, I was respondin to your statement that people have been judgin you and then decided it wouldn't do ONE bit of good and served no purpose. So stand down and go chew on somebody elses leg.

kshillbillys

I won't chew on anyone's leg. If I have offended anyone, I'm sorry. I will not post anymore. I will completely delete my forum stuff. You all have a great time on here. I'm done.

Catwoman

KS...I don't want you to delete your opinions...I think Teresa would stand behind me on this one...You have just as much right as anyone else to voice your opinions.  The only thing Pam, Diane and I were saying is that a more civil tone would get your point across far more effectively. 

kshillbillys

Well sorry for the no civil tone on this one. I have told everyone before how passionate I am about abortion. I just can't help but get riled up on the subject! I have remained fairly civil, non nasty, non distasteful on every subject on here. This one just really brings it out in me. Again, sorry if I offend ya'll. I don't mean to. It just comes natural on this subject.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk