Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

The man is dead. Some are glad, some are sad. The courts will judge for now. God will judge later. What else is there to say?

Mom70x7

Marcia Moore

mtcookson

It was said on the news the other day that this man has killed 60,000 babies. Just to get a perspective of that number... here's Kansas:

Here's Kansas after 60,000 are killed:

I still can't believe he was shot in a church... the only thing I could think of when I saw that was "he was in a church?!?!?". That takes an especially sick person to go to church and pass yourself off as a believer in doing so all the while making millions killing babies every year. That church should be ashamed of itself for even letting that man inside.

As far as him... I see lots of people going as far as saying it was a tragedy that he was shot. That's pretty sick as well. I'll say this... karma is a *itch and he deserved it, simple as that. ;D

Teresa

Whoa...... hold on.....................You said WHAT??

That church should be ashamed of itself for even letting that man inside????:o :o :o

Since when do you or  the "members of a church" set themselves up to be the judgment panel as to who comes inside the doors or not! I can not even believe you said that! This man.. no matter his profession.. has just as much right to worship in a building as any one of Gods Children.

That takes an especially sick person to go to church and pass yourself off as a believer.......................

I love you to pieces Mark.. but come on.............................you know better than to put yourself on a judgment throne and think that anyone has the soul perfection to make a call on what a person believes and what he doesn't!

I..............well..............I am without common approach words and so appalled that I can not even begin to ....without pages and pages of writing.. describe what that mode of thinking does to me.

So it is best if for now.. I try ..and I mean try with all my might ..to let it lay.......................................
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

mtcookson

Actually... you're correct in a way (the part where I said he shouldn't have even been allowed in), however in scripture it does say to judge those within the church and that God will judge those outside of it. The church should have basically told him to quit and to repent and that once he repented the church was to forgive him. However... if he refused to repent then he should have been removed from the church.

The church likely wasn't doing what it was supposed to be doing. If he was truly a man of the faith and that church had done what it was supposed to, his murder likely could have been avoided had he quit and repented.

sixdogsmom

Edie

redcliffsw

MtCookson-
You're talking about "church discipline" which is a good point,
but it has little, if any, effect in the liberal modern day churches.

Teresa

ok...........****breathe Teresa.. nice and slow.. breathe..................................and remember to not pound the keyboard hard.... Easy ole' girl......Keep it together ......................***
ok...I think I'm ready.....................

Quote from: mtcookson on June 03, 2009, 02:51:05 PM
The church should have basically told him to quit and to repent and that once he repented the church was to forgive him. However... if he refused to repent then he should have been removed from the church.

The """Church""" tells him to repent??  And the ""Church""" will forgive him? And if he refused to go by the"""Church""" rules..and openly repent so that all of those  imperfect human beings who have themselves up on their high and mighty  Religious thrones can Decide ... THEY .. THEY?? will determine and decide...........if he can come into the house that is supposedly for open worship??!!??!!??

Ohhhhhhh that is rich!~~~~~~~~~That is soooo rich!
That is sooooooooo pathetic it makes me sick to my stomach!

THAT type of thinking and judging and power hungry manipulation is EXACTLY why I literally shun organized religion.
There is not a human being on this earth that is walking and breathing  that is without sin and perfect enough that has any right whatsoever to dictate to anyone about their manner of talking to God and their repentance practices. NO ONE... Especially not some Sunday social club that has nothing better to do in the name of our Lord, than to decide who is worthy to be in Church and who is 'good enough' to worship God! I don't care how many hours of college courses they had to take for that religious document degree  to make them believe that they have that power.

It is no ones business if and when and how anyone repents to God . That is not for anyone's ears except theirs and their God. Period...

Church discipline??   HA..    Man's  rules and discipline is more like it!
Repent to the ""church""........................Ppppffffhhhht~~~
How much more arrogant can that possibly get?  >:( >:(

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pamsback

YOU GO girl  ;D ;D ;D I'm right beside you...........

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk