Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Point taken Flo. I don't hate everyone. I don't believe my soul is hate infested. That is your opinion of me and you are welcome to it tho. Thanks for telling me what you think.

And now, I am done with this subject.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

debid

A fetus is a baby... Fetus is the description of the stage of the babies life.

jerry wagner

Baby is not fetus, fetus is before the lifeform is born, baby is post-birth.  Fetus is used medically to describe the infant in utero past the eighth week of gestation but pre-viability.  There is a difference.

Fetus - noun (pl. fetuses) an unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception.  (Compact Oxford English Dictionary)

Baby - noun (pl. babies) 1 a child or animal that is newly or recently born (Compact Oxford English Dictionary)

Fetus - an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind  ; specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth (Merriam-Webster online dictionary)

Baby - a  (1): an extremely young child  ; especially : infant  (2): an extremely young animal b: the youngest of a group (Merriam-Webster online dictionary)

Fetus - noun [C]
a human being or animal as it is developing in the uterus before birth, after the organs have started to form (Cambridge Online Dictionary of American English)

Baby - noun [C]
a very young child (Cambridge Online Dictionary of American English)

debid

Ask any pregnant woman if her fetus is a baby. 

Varmit

Tiller proformed abortions up to 21 weeks, thats murder. 

Quote from: flo on June 01, 2009, 01:38:51 PM
Dr. George Tiller done NOTHING against the law.  He was a doctor who was not afraid to offer a service that was needed, whether you agree with him or not.  You are wrong for hating Dr. Tiller - Instead hate the politicans who made abortion legal, then you can picket some dark alley instead of on the streets -
I rest my case - bye

Oh please, thats like saying Don't hate the Nazi's who carried out the atrocoties, just hitler for making it possible. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

greatguns

If he is the murderer, what is the woman that went there for his service in your opinion?

Varmit

The one that got away.  She is just as guilty.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

Dude you crack me up.....what do you want to do...... get a list of every woman that ever had one, line em up and shoot em yourself?

pamsback

I've always found it's bad karma to gloat over somebody elses misfortune deserved or not. Tends to bring the Universes attention to YOU

Varmit

No.  If they had a reason that justified it (mothers life in danger, incest, rape) then I can understand it.  However, for the rest, I think they should be subject to the same treatment they gave their unborn.  You know, acid baths, being torn apart, or have their skulls crushed if it was a late term abortion.  Of course, then there are those who should just be left in a room to die.

Sorry, Pam, but I don't believe in karma.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk