Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 03, 2009, 08:45:58 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on June 03, 2009, 08:44:21 PM

Actually yes he talks to me.  Also the bible is his inerrant word. 

The bible is his inerrant word huh?  Interesting... since it was written by man.  In fact, primarily by men.  Wonder if that might affect the slant and outcome of the writings.
It wasn't written by man, it was given to man word for word from God. 
You won't find any error in the bible.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 03, 2009, 08:48:37 PM
Quote from: jerry wagner on June 03, 2009, 08:45:58 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on June 03, 2009, 08:44:21 PM

Actually yes he talks to me.  Also the bible is his inerrant word. 

The bible is his inerrant word huh?  Interesting... since it was written by man.  In fact, primarily by men.  Wonder if that might affect the slant and outcome of the writings.
It wasn't written by man, it was given to man word for word from God. 
You won't find any error in the bible.

* jerry wagner shakes his head

It was written by man's hand.  It was not inscribed onto the paper by God.

Varmit

If established religions aren't worth your time, then why do you critize the way those religions are run?

As for the Bible, I believe that although it may have been physically penned by man it was God working thru man that put the message on paper.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jerry wagner

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 03, 2009, 08:51:13 PM
If established religions aren't worth your time, then why do you critize the way those religions are run?

As for the Bible, I believe that although it may have been physically penned by man it was God working thru man that put the message on paper.

I choose to criticize them because I have the right to do so. 

jerry wagner

Also, the bible is a compilation of texts, but not all the texts.  Please explain how that does not typify a selective process to what resulted.

Varmit

I believe that the end result is what God wanted to happen. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Catwoman

Jerry, give up...You're sitting in the middle of the Bible Belt...That belt is just whacking away at common sense and reason...give up.

Varmit

So because a person believes the Bible is basically written by God, or has Christian Faith, they don't have common sense or reason??? 

mtcookson

Whoa... I'm stepping out of this one. If that's how you guys feel about the Bible and Christianity... well, I guess the best thing I can do is at least pray for you.

flo

Quote from: srkruzich on June 03, 2009, 08:40:37 PM
The bottom line is tillers actions were horrendous because he Murdered children that would live outside the womb. IN FACT the way he did so was to deliver them breach so their heads were inside and killed them before they exited. THis was to get around the fact that the law deems them an american citizen the second they exit and he would have to face murder charges.  So by keeping their head inside he avoids the law.

The bottom line about that is, if their a baby halfway out their still a baby. IF their alive halfway out their still alive.  ANd if the only thing that makes them "alive and human" is the fact their heads exit, then their "alive and human" inside the womb.   

Society has really gone to hell when they murder the innocent and unborn.

I'm assuming you have actually witnessed this with your own eyes since you paint such a graphic picture, and not just repeating what you have heard someone else say during their rant and rave campaign.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk