Breaking News

Started by Wilma, May 31, 2009, 02:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Taylor

I repent, Teresa.

I'll repeat three Hail Marys and two NRA mottos for you.

(Of course, we both love that TaTa, don't we?)

Well, don't we?

Sorta?

;)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

Of course, you all love Ta Ta.  She is one of the best people around even is she does ignore the forum for a long, long time, then POOF here she is again.  LOL  :angel: :angel:

flintauqua

No, No, No.  She only came back because I came back.  ;D 8) :laugh:

Janet Harrington

Yes, yes.  That's it.  I was jealous of all the attention you were getting, so I came back to steal the limelight away from you.  LOL   :-* :-*

Judy Harder

Janet, I really don't care why you were gone or why you  came back,

well I do, but that is between you and me, and Jesus,

I am just happy you came back.

I did miss your good words, and the funny-business between you and
Teresa............welcome back.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 05, 2009, 10:24:25 PM
Of course, you all love Ta Ta.  She is one of the best people around even is she does ignore the forum for a long, long time, then POOF here she is again.  LOL  :angel: :angel:

And if we really could have a lucky day.... she would be POOF....   Gone again..

But.....sighhhhhhh...........it wouldn't last....  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flintauqua

Teresa,

Just how many different smileys do you have?  Do you have a secret dungeon where you "conjure" some of them up?  :( :'(

Teresa

conjure??

HA.. I resemble that remark..

Actually I just google what I want ..and go into the properties and borrow it for awhile..  ;)

Anyone can do it...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

Have you noticed the lack of news regarding the 14 yr old that was beaten death in Maryland?  That subject has suddenly become very, very quiet.  Diane, have you heard anything about the results, other than the 16 yr old being charged as an adult?

Rudy Taylor

This story came from a blog called "Becky's Bowie Blog" which is written by Rebecca Coleman, a hopeful novelist who lives in Bowie, Md.

Bowie has been interviewed by law enforcement authorities but so far hasn't divulged where she got the story.

It has been on YouTube and hundreds of forums as a "they're covering this one up" story.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk