Teresa..................

Started by pamsback, May 27, 2009, 10:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

Teresa!
For giving us all a place to vent our opinions, frustrations and aggravations.

for fairly posting EVERYbodies opinions whether you agree with em or not AND for posting your OWN opinions because I have learned about a few things from you.

Think we all need to appreciate the hard work you do a little more than we do.

Catwoman

AMEN, LET ME TESTIFY, SISTER!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jo McDonald

Pam and Cat...
As her Mother, I want to thank you for your post.  I know how hard Teresa works and the many hours she puts in taking care of this forum, among the many other things she does on the computer.
  She is an honest, up front person. Has always been fair, but stands by her convictions.  She does not hide behind any kind of screen, and with her "what you see and hear, is what you get".  We have always been very proud of her, and the many friends she has made through her lifetime is proof of what a wonderful trustworthy person she is.
  Again, I thank you.
    Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

Teresa, my friend, you know you have my thanks.  Now take a minute to breath, or as Pam would said, go OOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM a couple times, count the stars tonite, look at pictures of your sweet grandbabies, have a cup of special hot tea, or a C&C, and come morning maybe you'll be calm enough to come back to us. I know ! ! ! !   you need one of your massages.  Have you taught Kjell how to do that yet?  You are much loved and needed on here to keep everyone on the right path, or at least TRY  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk