Government Health Care Plantation

Started by redcliffsw, May 23, 2009, 06:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Quote from: greatguns on May 24, 2009, 06:51:40 AM
Don't want to pay taxes................GET OUT!

Quote from: greatguns on May 24, 2009, 09:41:02 AM
So are you saying if it doesn't fit your personal need that it is unfair and not needed.  I don't deem it necessary to move just because I have an opinion that isn't yours.  I certainly would not want to give up that freedom.  Constructive criticism is a good thing.  May the Lord bless you on this beautiful day.

So, which one is it?  Apparently, if someone has a different opinion than YOU, they should leave. 

Quote from: Wilma on May 24, 2009, 11:14:12 AM
Billy, do you have the hundreds of thousands of dollars it would take to get a child through what Brody Hurt had to go through?  If you don't, just how are you planning to pay the costs?

I am not  going to put my child through all that just to see them die anyway. 

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

greatguns

I really don't care if you leave, stay, pay taxes, put people down, or just bellyache and tell everyone what is wrong with them and believe your way is perfect.

Wilma

So you would just let the child die without knowing whether or not he could be saved?

Varmit

guns, If I see something wrong with this country I am going to say something about it.  I have earned that right.  More so than some.

Wilma, if my child has a terminal illness, that there is no cure for, I am not going to put them through a bunch of chemo therapy or whatever that in the end isn't going to do a damn bit of good.  I will make them as comfortable as possible and let God work his own course.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

But how will you know if a cure won't work unless it is tried?

greatguns

I am glad you have that right.  More than some?  Some gave all and I hoped everyone takes time to remember tomorrow.

Diane Amberg

Billy, are you assuming all kids with childhood cancers "die anyway."  Who decides when something is terminal? That is rarely known at the time of diagnosis.  Does your wife know you feel that way? I saw several family members through cancer and not one ever said "I wish I could just die." If they had, well....I guess you must believe in euthanasia. I do too in some cases, but not for kids. I thought Brody was very brave and his family gave him every chance they could. He fought a great battle and I have no doubt they would have fought more if they all thought it would have helped. That's really between the patient, the family and the Doctors. But that's not my business, ever, except to pray for them. Billy,you do know your opinion is just that, an opinion, not fact. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but nobody should parade opinion as fact, me either. I do agree with you on some things.  Now, when you said "I have earned that right, more so than some," just what did you mean?  

jerry wagner

More than some?

Every person has an equal right to express their point of view and have earned that right accordingly, not some more than others.

Jo McDonald

For the life of me, I don't understand WHY everything Billy says has to be picked to pieces by the rest of you.  Why do any of you think it is any business of yours how he feels about his family's welfare -- his ability to pay for and take care of his medical bills - and his knowledge of what is his and his family's belief of how they handle their own crisis that come up in their lives is any of your business?
My word --- doesn't he have any right to his own beliefs?  Is his financial status any of your business ?  If he can pay for all the  things that come up and is not asking any of you to chip in and help pay, then you should not even be concerned about how he is going to manage it.  This topic has gotten completely out of hand and waaaayyyyy to personal.  How about if all of you just mind your own business and let him mind his and then come up with something else to fuss about?

I am out of here -- this just irks me to no end!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

redcliffsw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk